The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Krash Motorshow - 9th October - Team Valley Trad. Est.

qwarrior

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should be a good turnout. Like you say Steve, it's been a while. Depends what time your heading over, but we could grab breakfast at Maccy D's first. I'll be there quite early.

Just a note guys, only Ross, John and Kevin (possibly Andrew) will be able to park their motors in the event. I'll be sticking mine somewhere on Dukesway, but being a sunday it shouldn't be that bad for parking.

• 2 weeks later...

OK Guys,

I was at an organisers meeting last night and the final details for Sunday are below:

The bad news is it's an early start. The show opens at 9:00am but the Gateshead council safety partnership have told us that all static show cars must be parked on their stand by 8am. I am marshalling anyway so will be across there for about 7:30am at MacDonalds for a McMuffin and a coffee. John and Ross you are going to need to be there by 8 at the latest, but quite happy to meet for breakfast at 7:30 if you like. John can you pass these details on to Kevin, I don't have his details mate.

The other option is that you can put your car on the stand on Saturday night. There is 24 hour security from midday on Saturday and some guys who have travelled to the show are staying on site overnight. My personal feeling on this if it were my car would be to take the alarm call.

Tom, what's the problem with your motor mate? Are you coming over on Sunday. Do you have a club banner or summit we can stick on the fence next to the cars, I can pick it up if needs be?

Jonny, will meet you at the Blake at 7:10 for a mini convoy down if your going over early. I'll text you later.

I'm hoping we'll see a few of you guys there during the day if not for breakfast.

There's also a competative auto solo happening on the day if anybody wants to take part, you'll have to be there for 8:30. Might be a bit tight for a Supra, but should be a bit of legal fun. Anybody who hasn't seen an auto solo before can watch this:

Penalty points and paint bills for hitting the cones.

Laters, Mark

oooooh! Did i miss some fun at the end? Sounds like you were all made to stay back on detention....

Was nice to have a bit banter and catch up with you all - its a shame we don't have more organised events like this.

stevo for events organizer.

stevo for events organizer.

I third that, nobody listens to me when I try and arrange stuff. I also think you'd be good at it John.