The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T build

-Welsh-Stealth-

Very nice mate, I can't wait to get mine finished.

Funny how a few video clips and pic's makes me want to get back in the garage:D

Love it

yeah me either dude! reason i wanted to get the new engine after seeing your build! :D love the colour scheme! & had to get this last bit of the thread outa the way ready for the new uprated NA-T engine build :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooo new bits. what new bits are these. anything exciting? :D what are your next plans, hp goals?

Have the usual things to consider, head gasket, pistons etc. but gonna take my time about it. Love the high compression at the moment& the fact the t61 currently starts to spool about 2500rpm& kicks in fully about 3-3200rpm. Know what I want just gotta get my head back into it. Not going with uber hp gains, just safely get a bit more

Car looks and sounds stunning welsh so cant wait to start my na-t project end of the year :)

One of us! One of us! Ha ha!

I think it's great that there is a growing number of NA-T's now! If people get the chance they should try getting in an NA-T& TT next track day they can. Not saying ones better than the other, but it made my mind up for me ;)