The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear Fog light PCB...

heckler

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have anymore? I had foglight done on the rear but replaced the connected wires with the new harness so would this be easy to connect? How many would i need?

Yep, will be making some more PCB very soon... Very easy to fit. You'll need one per side. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You said in the first post that you'll include wiring and switch if needed. I've got the jspec comin in next week and since these aren't required in Japan, I'm sure I'll need them :( What are ya charging for that on top of the £10? Cheers!

Another £10 for the switch and wiring... :)

Is there any pictures of how this actually works? I'm interested but can't picture of what it actually does

There are 2 rear side/brake lights.

With the fog switch off and the lights on you will have 2 half bright lights on both sides. When the brakes are pushed you will have 2 full bright lights on both sides.

With the fog light switch on and the lights on you will have 1 half bright light and 1 full bright light on both sides. When the brakes are pushed you will have 2 full bright lights on both sides.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.