The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where do people stand on re-sprays?

chilli

Tom - chris beat you to the black/gold flip, Mandy's already beaten you to pink so you're second favourite choice is taken too :p how about white with illuminous blue and yellow-green cheque patterns, blue neons on the rood and decals sayin "POLICE" on it? i know you like the look of those car :D

:D :lol: :D (sorry Tom :p )

Tom - chris beat you to the black/gold flip, Mandy's already beaten you to pink so you're second favourite choice is taken too :p how about white with illuminous blue and yellow-green cheque patterns, blue neons on the rood and decals sayin "POLICE" on it? i know you like the look of those car :D

ro,

kiss my Hairy A**

Had mine resprayed when I fitted my kit standard Toyota Black as the cost was too much to change it at the time.

But if I had the money it would be the Sunset Red (metallic orange really!!!) that you can get the 350z in.

I know it's a Soarer, but.... this colour?

Nissan_Gold.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I've never seen a total colour change respray that I would be happy with, plus the fact that the info on the chassis plate would be wrong.

Having said that, a lot of people have done it and been very happy with it, so it really boils down to a personal choice.

I was shitting my self about getting my car as it was a custom respray in Japan ... but the job is more then perfect! Engine bay, under the boot... the lot is mint!!!!

Nice to have an original colour that will make you stand out a little in a convoy or show! Get no end of comments about the colour of mine :) Prob my fav bit about the car!

GO FOR IT :) sure envy will do a perfect job!

• 6 months later...

I've had 2 re-sprays and I dont think you'll ever get the factory finish. Well it either that or I just ant found a good enough bodyshop :search:

I must have choose over ten colours and I'am still not 100% happy about the colour of my car.

Changing the colour of the car does make a big difference but make sure you have a colour you really want first