The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best trolley jack for Supra

Josh

It shouldn't need bleeding, should work straight out the box, the plug on the cylinder is where you bleed it like Scott says, use and allen key to crack it off a bit, don't take it completely off, then pump the jack until oil comes out.

you should still get some movement out of it with a bit of air in there with it unloaded though.

Edited by Marty (see edit history)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It shouldn't need bleeding, should work straight out the box, the plug on the cylinder is where you bleed it like Scott says, use and allen key to crack it off a bit, don't take it completely off, then pump the jack until oil comes out

It just says that in the instructions. Mine was the same but it did need bled due to being shipped and lying at all angles in the van. Wouldn't work properly until I bled it.

Easy to do when you know where the fillup is ;)

Wouldn't worry about, you've given them all a laugh :D

Definitely. They love it :eyebrows:

You need to spend less time bashing the keyboard and more time honing your man skills Josh :p

I practice my "man skills" while bashing the keyboard a lot ;)

Definitely. They love it :eyebrows:

I practice my "man skills" while bashing the keyboard a lot ;)

Way too much information Josh. That's the problem these days. :D

As Arthur C. Clarke once so eloquently put it, " I don't use the internet because I don't like drinking out of a firehose".

I just hope no-one else mentions jacking off.

DOH! :taped:

Edited by Morpheus
I don't know Jack (see edit history)

I can see the news flash coming in now, car enthusiast crushed by 90`s jap supercar, be careful josh:)

Will do mate, there's no way I'm getting under there without 2 axle stands and the trolley jack all sharing the weight.

I will put them under the fuel tank when lifting the back and under the radiator when lifting the front. Strongest places IMO.

;)

That's what I do Josh, though I always have trouble balancing the car left to right with only two stands :D

I will put them under the fuel tank when lifting the back and under the radiator when lifting the front. Strongest places IMO.

;)

I better not have jinxed myself by saying that!

Bloomin' 'eck!

;)

I better not have jinxed myself by saying that!

Bloomin' 'eck!

So this is why your car is bleeding to death? ;) :(

So this is why your car is bleeding to death? ;) :(

Yup. I jacked it up under the radiator then drove the car to see if it would move whilst on the trolley jack. Now I'm in a right pickle!

In case anyone thinks I'm serious, I'm not.