The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She might just make an appearance this year...

supragold

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally has enough juice in the battery so started her up! Damn it sounds good LOL. I thought it would need cranking over a bit or a plug would've failed or something as it's been a few months since it was last started but no! On the button, first time and idled perfect! One issue though is it has a fuel leak on the union on my fuel rail so I need to get that sorted before I drive it Grr.

This car first inspired me to mod my blue supra. Thinks just got totally ridiculous after that lol. For this mate I thank you.

Be great to actually see the car in person.

Hope you can make some shows this year.

Really? Thanks mate! I've got to say though.... your white supra..... That's simply stunning! and also one of the reasons why I want to get back into mine! I would love for my engine bay to look half as good as yours. I might be calling you sometime soon :D

Really? Thanks mate! I've got to say though.... your white supra..... That's simply stunning! and also one of the reasons why I want to get back into mine! I would love for my engine bay to look half as good as yours. I might be calling you sometime soon :D

Yep it's all your fault bud lol. I even used your how to guide for the overfenders. I think I p.med you about it if I remember. You were very helpfull with it all.

Give me a buzz anytime mate. Drop me a p.m and I'll give you my number.

seeing this is what made me buy my first supra all them years ago i fell in love with it, i blame you for the addiction to mod'ed supras and the massive dent in my bank account.

get it out again it would be good seeing it at this years events:)

So, I took the afternoon off yesterday to take my car to the workshop so the fuel leak can be sorted and the car can be MOT'd.

Here's some pics of it being loaded on to one of our trucks...

Lifting frames in place...

Slings on...

and up she goes...

Hopefully they won't have it too long. I might also get the front raised a few mil as it's just a little too low.