The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone fancy meeting up around northants?

t-one234

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice meet guys, cheers for organising that David. We should do it again sometime. Am sure we can get a few more next time too as Lyndon would normally be up for it and there are a few other members locally we could ask along too.

The Northants maxi eat mini meet proved to be an entertaining and fruitful get-together in a Supranerd fashion and the fab trad was excellent as always. :thumbs:

Absent local members ears must have been burning, because all were mentioned in positive remarks, even Evin. ;)

I snatched a few snaps of folks leaving, to connect handles to names and cars to owners.

Tone, Jspec N/A 5MT.

attachment.php?attachmentid=133560&d=1306684078

Had his wish, met a few local members and picked up on offers of Suprahelp.

Even after his slap up pizza breakfast, he still managed his fab trad and admitted that it was better than a burger. :thumbs:

Shane, partner and new nipper in Jspec BPU 4AT.

attachment.php?attachmentid=133558&d=1306684078

Guigsy (Adam) with U.K. spec BPU 4AT.

attachment.php?attachmentid=133559&d=1306684078

Me with the Hybrid.

attachment.php?attachmentid=133561&d=1306684078

Shane's eldest son and Scoobydoo Impress her enthusiast came for a liquid lunch too, but had gone before the camera came out.

Guigsys' Supra was mentioned by the locals to make the best noise, not sure if that meant he had won a pint. :think:

Fizzle however, maybe had a smoke in the wrong garden, :think: because he ended up in Bristol :blink: and Shanes 'long over due present' remains a fystery? ;)

northants mini meet 001.JPG

northants mini meet 004.JPG

northants mini meet 003.JPG

northants mini meet 005.JPG

Edited by David P (see edit history)

Nice meet guys, cheers for organising that David. We should do it again sometime. Am sure we can get a few more next time too as Lyndon would normally be up for it and there are a few other members locally we could ask along too.

I am always up for a pint and Piper trad dinner.

It was nice to put faces on handles and to meet some of the Supracyberspacers in person.

Tone had spotted my Supra only once before, and today was the first time I had seen his, yet we live in the same one-horse town.