Trial Rear - Yes or No

cje001

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha not as good as yours budy, I do have a nice cannon but lazy to use it lol. You still selling up?

Holding fire at the mo, I think i just went through a "need a new car" moment lol, I have some more plans i would like to do next but i will see how it goes,

gotta admit i like the look from the front! but not sure about the signature rear :blink: trial but the diffuser bit in black, would look pretty awsome!

This is what i`m seriously thinking about doing....

I dont like the signature rear either or the wing.

So it would be

Signature Front

OEM Side

Trial Rear (with black diffuser)

TRD Spoiler

Think that lot would go well, be different, and not 'overly done' plus not massively removed from stock.

Holding fire at the mo, I think i just went through a "need a new car" moment lol, I have some more plans i would like to do next but i will see how it goes,

Noo you can't sell youl only regret, I had that moment guess everyone does.

Would i be right in saying mine will be the first Supra on this forum with this front?

No seen a few on here over the years, they are rare though.

If you do a search for Signature you'll probably find a few more pics

attachment.php?attachmentid=95015&d=1245883150

attachment.php?attachmentid=95016&d=1245883150

attachment.php?attachmentid=95017&d=1245883150

Thanks mate :)

I like and i`m excited!!!

Where to put the number plate though!

As an aftermarket front bumper, I don't mind that at all, and all it's doing is making a feature as if the front splitter is down, etc. I like it. :)

I definitely want the Trial rear, as it finishes off that part of the car very nicely IMO.

Will look forward to seeing the completed project, and if you could get it resprayed in black, then at least I'll get to see what mine would like with all those new parts. ;)

As an aftermarket front bumper, I don't mind that at all, and all it's doing is making a feature as if the front splitter is down, etc. I like it. :)

I definitely want the Trial rear, as it finishes off that part of the car very nicely IMO.

Will look forward to seeing the completed project, and if you could get it resprayed in black, then at least I'll get to see what mine would like with all those new parts. ;)

I do love Black Sup`s mate but think i`ll leave it white for now ;)

That`s why i chose the Sig as its understated but different.

Keeps the stock look but a bit deeper...

I`ll post a new thread when its all completed in a few weeks.

Well here is my bumper lined up with the car in its current shape :)

Few more weeks until fitment - looking forward to the change and hopefully getting the Trial as well...

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx205/epltd/photo.jpg

how is this bumper not more popular?? i seriously don't understand considering the love for the ridox, this bumper is in the same vein as it, stock looking but a little more aggresive, i like aftermarket bumper if they look as if toyota may have designed them for the supra which imo this one does.

gonna look superb bud, if i ever smash my carbon splitter then this bumper may just be the replacement. :thumbs:

how is this bumper not more popular?? i seriously don't understand considering the love for the ridox, this bumper is in the same vein as it, stock looking but a little more aggresive, i like aftermarket bumper if they look as if toyota may have designed them for the supra which imo this one does.

gonna look superb bud, if i ever smash my carbon splitter then this bumper may just be the replacement. :thumbs:

I thought you would like my pic mate ;)

Would you get the Trial Rear to finish the look off? Im 85% sure i will now...

Trial rear, definitely. They somehow look more stock than stock, like Mr Toyota wanted to design the Supra that way but forgot or something. Whoever designed it (Mr Trial, maybe?) is a genius! It would look real good on your white car with a black (or even matt charcoal grey...) diffuser section.

The only reason I haven't switched to a Trial rear yet is I haven't got the funds.

Do it - you know you want to!

Trial rear, definitely. They somehow look more stock than stock, like Mr Toyota wanted to design the Supra that way but forgot or something. Whoever designed it (Mr Trial, maybe?) is a genius! It would look real good on your white car with a black (or even matt charcoal grey...) diffuser section.

The only reason I haven't switched to a Trial rear yet is I haven't got the funds.

Do it - you know you want to!

Stretching the budget!!! Pretty sure i will do it as i agree about the 'it was designed for the Supra' look....

Want a private plate as well, what are peoples thoughts...

My Surname is ELTHAM

Can get.........E17HRM

Chris

I thought you would like my pic mate ;)

Would you get the Trial Rear to finish the look off? Im 85% sure i will now...

no i wouldn't myself, i do like them though but i prefer the diffuser like i have. either way though i think it will look really good, white is one of my favourite colours too so your onto a winner.

If i owned your car the only other things i think i'd do is spacer out the wheels a tad so they sit a bit more flush and facelift front and rears. :)

Oh and the plate looks like a good choice too, it's close enough.. i just bought my private plate on tuesday, really looking forward to getting it on :D

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

no i wouldn't myself, i do like them though but i prefer the diffuser like i have. either way though i think it will look really good, white is one of my favourite colours too so your onto a winner.

If i owned your car the only other things i think i'd do is spacer out the wheels a tad so they sit a bit more flush and facelift front and rears. :)

Oh and the plate looks like a good choice too, it's close enough.. i just bought my private plate on tuesday, really looking forward to getting it on :D

Yeah its not bad for £450 is it! So much to do!

I cleaned the front lights and they look decent so cant really justify the spend on new ones as yet, and just my personal opinion but never been a fan of the facelift rears as i love the ones i have :)