The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bob's Supra at Invisible Touch

Stonkin

I like to say a huge thanks to Christian, "cheers mate".

What Christian does is worth every penny, some people may think "I'm not paying that for someone to wash my car", let me tell you, its way, way more than that, if like me you can't afford to have a good respray done then having this done is the next best thing.

After a carefull drive home, (so it doesn't get dusty, mad I know) it was covered imediatelly, trying to keep it nice for the France trip, but it is also my daily drive.

It was good to meet Christian again, but I wish he would have mentioned the pack of hounds that were there to greet us as the gates opened, the English bull dog was a hell of a character though, it was also a buz to have a quick burst as a passanger in his TVR.

Thanks again.

Bob.