The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Single Black 6 Spd Facelift

jevansio

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15K is cheap enough to put the heater and stereo (for talksport) back in and it still be good value :D

Aye, it'll be the last time I build a project car like this, prolly the last time I own a modified car for that matter

I do hear you, I am so fussy now, I have been looking at 355's again today !

I can't wait to go car shopping, I don;t know what to get, FFRR Supercharged is top at the mo, but I keep getting these thoughts in my head to buy the cars I've yearned for over the years (Vette, NSX)

i wonder if its the same swedish guy who was buying our Big bhp r33 gtr then heard nothing again after deal was offered.

then on friday i made a deal for a single supra for them and still no news from them again..

hope you dont get messed about again like i have..

Dunno bud, he is buying through Harlow Jap Autos who have supplied him with cars in the past, they already have his money so in theory there is very little to stop the deal. I do know he got gazumped on a £13k car though

I can't wait to go car shopping, I don;t know what to get, FFRR Supercharged is top at the mo, but I keep getting these thoughts in my head to buy the cars I've yearned for over the years (Vette, NSX)

Dunno bud, he is buying through Harlow Jap Autos who have supplied him with cars in the past, they already have his money so in theory there is very little to stop the deal. I do know he got gazumped on a £13k car though

sounds like same guy mate, he said money was already in UK.. he asked for best price and to comfirm it via email what was agreed..

name oskar

sounds like same guy mate, he said money was already in UK.. he asked for best price and to comfirm it via email what was agreed..

name oskar

The side I heard was that he was inline to buy a silver Supra, then at the last minute it was sold to someone else?

The NEW car you want to buy

Nothing hopefully, at most the BPU equivalent to whatever car it is (unless it's a Rangey then nothing)

Maybe UKrich's car, hope it works out for you mate either way.

I dunno, I was told that he has £14k in the country (which would put UKRich car out of range), I was looking through the classifieds and SupraAudi looks more like something that fits the bill?

Cheers matey

The side I heard was that he was inline to buy a silver Supra, then at the last minute it was sold to someone else?

there was a facelift supra he saw on PH (he said he left deposit then seller sold to someone else) - not sure on colour.

He wasnt happy about it..(which is understandable)

i guess us traders have to JUST ACCEPT to get messed about then.

I was very concerned about my latest sale abroad, however it actually went well in the end, hope it works out for you

I'm actualy dealing with a UK guy (although the Swedish guy has phoned me too, I found him a bit hard to understand, I he prolly thought the same about me lol). I was going to suggest any foregin buyers use a middleman (like Jurgen) but thsi has worked out that way anyway

Nothing hopefully, at most the BPU equivalent to whatever car it is (unless it's a Rangey then nothing)

Sorry!....What I mean do you want a 4 door saloon... 2 door coupe...etc.....

A Range rover won't handle very well.

Sorry!....What I mean do you want a 4 door saloon... 2 door coupe...etc.....

A Range rover won't handle very well.

I don't really have any conditions, 4wd would be good if it's an everyday car, but if it turns out to be a Supra replacement and sits in the garage unless its sunny then it can be anything

I don't really have any conditions, 4wd would be good if it's an everyday car, but if it turns out to be a Supra replacement and sits in the garage unless its sunny then it can be anything

If you were like me I know after the glitter had worn off i would just get bored...and the new executive saloon would just be...The car!

That's the reason I got the Supra, rather than selling my 1998 Tdi Passat 1998 and getting a BMW 5series Diesel!

I would try thinking of an iconic car...That would sit in the garage!!

BMW 3.0 coupe lightweight1974 ???

Dunno

Any news on the sale Jay?

Most of the beautiful cars head out of uk/ROI to other foreign destinations, when i advertised the GTR for sale a guy from Austria contacted me via email and landed a deposit in my bank account, then 3 weeks later he turned up with cash and took the car there and then after checking it over

My mates GTR is now sold and is heading to Holland also

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.