The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Single Black 6 Spd Facelift

jevansio

Up for sale is my big single.

It's a 1997 Black Facelift, 6 month tax, 11 months MOT, miles around 50k.

Full spec & pics in garage, but basically 67 billet running 720bhp. Car has extensive weight reduction and was weighed @ 1320kg with over half tank. This means it has no stereo & the heater system behind the dash removed. Interior wise is pretty much stock bar the 2 Recaro Profi seats. Paintwise needs a respray but I was waiting until I had finished all the carbon panels. The parts on the car have been chosen by me to be the best I could afford and no cheap bits (ie Greddy 4 Row, HKS manifold / wastegate, Greddy inlet, Billet turbo, Veilside Teardrop, Advan RZ's, AP Racing brakes, Built Block, Full Defi's and much more).

This car has served me well performing in VMax with many top speed pulls in searing heat (180mph), as well as TOTB in the heat and Santa Pod with 10+ passes in one day. Hopefully this aint a car which is going to go pop the 1st time a new owner takes it to a mile event.

I suggest if you are serious about the car you phone me on

Lets keep this on topic with no "what ya doing Jay" posts :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great car and a great buy i would of definatley been after it if i hadn't of brought mine last year ;)

good luck with the sale im sure you wont need it :)

Cheers mate, I'm hoping you don't mind me playing on your sad predicament in an attempt at a marketing ploy :D

Cheers mate, I'm hoping you don't mind me playing on your sad predicament in an attempt at a marketing ploy :D

ive already put the bill in the post:sly:

i dont mind at all:)

but it does realy p*ss me off seeing somthing like this for sale i think its safe to say i payed over the odds:(

Shame mate, have you eyed something else that you fancy?

Not really, needs to be luxurious & lot of toys and look semi-special. Funnily enough was just looking at SL55 AMGs (convertible would be great for the summer), but any of the big loaded mercs would be nice, also the RS6 has the bonus of 4wd which none of the other competitors have

Not really, needs to be luxurious & lot of toys and look semi-special. Funnily enough was just looking at SL55 AMGs (convertible would be great for the summer), but any of the big loaded mercs would be nice, also the RS6 has the bonus of 4wd which none of the other competitors have

Merc's are a lovely luxury drive like bud and funnily enough - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?243822-SL55-Black-on-Black-IMACULATE

Ahh, the annual 'Jay puts Supra up for sale, then withdraws it' event :D

Joking aside, I always wanted to buy this car, sadly I now have my own big project on the way, if this was 8 months ago things may of been different.

I would say GLWS, but I think you should keep it :D

Good luck with the sale Jay. Sad to see you are selling but changes are innevitable..!!

Nail on the head there bud

Ahh, the annual 'Jay puts Supra up for sale, then withdraws it' event :D

Joking aside, I always wanted to buy this car, sadly I now have my own big project on the way, if this was 8 months ago things may of been different.

I would say GLWS, but I think you should keep it :D

Lol, like I said the last time, this time I mean it :D

Just had a call from a guy from Scotland called Jerry. He seems to be able to look past the lack of heating & stereo etc which is IMHO one of the big problems with selling a car like this. Maybe it will end up going back home to Scotland (thats where I bought it lol)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.