The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Single Black 6 Spd Facelift

jevansio

Just had a call from a guy from Scotland called Jerry. He seems to be able to look past the lack of heating & stereo etc which is IMHO one of the big problems with selling a car like this. Maybe it will end up going back home to Scotland (thats where I bought it lol)

Where abouts in Scotland?

If this car ends up anywhere near Aberdeen I'll be in major awe!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Provisionally sold pending test drive :)

Suprised it hadn't sold yet to be honest an the price it's up for.

My moneys on Toquicktostop buying it :p

Jerry is coming this weekend for it, he's getting a hire car and will be leaving it here so has full intentions of taking it away, I don't see any reason why the sale won't go through without a hitch now, yay time to look for a new cruiser :D

These pics are for the benefit of Jerry taken today showing the current state of the car:

attachment.php?attachmentid=130358&stc=1&d=1302725759

attachment.php?attachmentid=130359&stc=1&d=1302725759

attachment.php?attachmentid=130360&stc=1&d=1302725759

attachment.php?attachmentid=130361&stc=1&d=1302725759

attachment.php?attachmentid=130362&stc=1&d=1302725759

attachment.php?attachmentid=130363&stc=1&d=1302725759

attachment.php?attachmentid=130364&stc=1&d=1302725759

attachment.php?attachmentid=130365&stc=1&d=1302725759

attachment.php?attachmentid=130366&stc=1&d=1302725759

attachment.php?attachmentid=130367&stc=1&d=1302725759

This is the latest spec list to the best of my recolection

Built Engine:

Eagle H-Beam Rods

Aries Pistons 86.5 mm Coated

ARP Main Bolts

ARP Head Studs

Clevite Bearings

PHR Modified Oil Pump

New Water Pump

Boostlogic Crank Pulley

Head:

Greddy Polished Inlet Manifold

Q45 Polished Throttle Body

HKS 280 Cams

Brian Crower Valve Springs & Titanium Retainers Unorthodox Chrome Cam Gears NGK BKR9EIX Plugs Custom PCV Breather System

Turbo & Exhaust:

Precision PT6765 Billet DBB Polished H-Cover K&N (can't recall the model) Filter on Polished 4" Hardpipe in Custom Cold Air Box HKS GT Tubular Manifold SP 4" Downpipe & Midpipe HKS GT 60 mm Wastegate with Screamer Veilside Teardrop Titanium Exhaust with extra Borla Muffler Tial Dump Valve Braided Turbo Water & Oil Hoses with Aeroquip Fittings

Electronics:

AEM ECU with 3.5 BAR MAP Sensor

AEM Boost Solenoid @ 1.5 BAR

AEM Wideband O2 Kit

RLTC with Digital Controller

Defi BF Blue Full Gauge Setup with Indicator Defi includes Oil Temp, Water Temp, EGT, Fuel Press, Oil Press & Boost HKS DLI Varley Red Top 25 Battery with Rear Relocation Kit

Cooling:

Greddy 4-Row FMIC Kit with Custom Hardpipes & Ducting Koyo Radiator with Blitz 1.3 BAR Cap & Water Wetter AAP Twin Fans Polished TRD Thermostat Mocul Oil Cooler with Filter Relocation Kit Power Steering Cooler

Fuel:

Precision 880cc Injectors

Walbro Twin Fuel Pumps

HKS Fuel Rail

Aeromotive Fuel Filter & FPR

Braided Fuel Lines/Aeroquip Fittings

Drivetrain & Transmission:

RPS Stage 3 6 Puck Clutch

RPS Cyn-R-G Segmented Flywheel

Titan Semi-Solid Diff Ear Mounts

AP Solid Gearshift Bushings

TRD Transmission Mount

Wheels & Tyres:

Advan RZ Bronze 18" Wheels, Front 9", Rear 10"

Dunlop Direzza D03G, Front 255/35/18, Rear 295/30/18

Brakes:

AP Racing 6 Pot 356mm Front Brake Kit

UK Spec Rear Brakes, 3G Disks with Hawk Pads Goodridge Braided Hoses

Suspension & Chassis:

RS-R Sports-I Coilovers

Cusco Front & Rear ARBs with New Droplinks Carbing Type R Rear Strut Brace

R2 Front & Rear Bush Kit (semi done)

Exterior:

MVP Urethene Lip Spoiler

8000k Dip Beam HID Kit with LED Fogs

Custom Front Side Light/Indicator Units

Clear rear indicator conversion

Interior:

Recaro Profi/Apex SPG Bucket Seats on Custom Frames Custom Rear Seat Deletion Retrim Momo Millennium Steering Wheel & Boss Momo Handbrake & Gearknob with Leather Gaiters Custom Dash Mount for 6 Defis MVP Facelift Aluminium Dash,Auxiliary & Shifter Rings Thor Powder Coated Blue/Black Dial Kits Blue LED Dash Conversion

Weight Reduction 1320kg with ¼ Tank Fuel:

Seibon Lightweight Doors

Seibon Lightweight Boot

Rear Seat Uppers

Rear Seatbelts

Stereo Headunit, Speakers & Power Aerial Spare Wheel & Jack AC System Heater System

Engine Dress:

Polished Cam Covers with Breathers

SP Polished Injector Panel

Greddy Billet Oil Cap

Blitz Radiator Cap

PHR Polished Upper Rad Hose

Billet Brake Fluid Cap

Whifbitz Aluminium Power Steering Tank with Braided Lines

I do hope this comes home to Scotland, we need a influx of high spec'd Supra's up here. :D

Jay you could of at least washed it before taking pics. One of the best on the Forum big guy, all the best getting a new car. :thumbs:

I do hope this comes home to Scotland, we need a influx of high spec'd Supra's up here. :D

Jay you could of at least washed it before taking pics. One of the best on the Forum big guy, all the best getting a new car. :thumbs:

Lol, dirty cars are my trademark now :D Cheers bud, I have my eye on something and could possibly be in it the same weekend, but I'm trying not to count my chickens

Lol no, I doubt I will ever spend that much money on a car again, RS6 which is right next to me

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2608619.htm

A little storey i got told last year, photographer who did my car for banzai had one, he said it was total nightmare for him, 60,000 miles and it had load problems, new gearbox, then shortly after engine rear main seal failure, brake callipers seized and had to buy new ones, then the engine started rattling from cold, cam chain tensioner problem, had to have the engine pulled.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.