The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whifbitz Supra Racing in Eurosaloons Championship this weekend

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best news was that in his spirited drive to 10th he had the 4th fastest lap time (excluding that Mosler!)

Great drive Steve, glad to be of assistance today and good luck for tomorrow. Sorry I can't be there.

Will get a few snaps up tomorrow of your overtakes and cocking rear wheel! Never seen a 3 wheel Supra go so fast.

Hi guys, big thanks to Tim and Mike for coming down and helping out.

It was an eventfull day, a few problems in qualifying put me way down the grid, but that just spurned me on to do the team proud in the race.

There will be a full report coming asap, as were back there tomorrow for the second round.

Daz has a couple of jobs to do before then, so we'll be back at the circuit tomorrow morning to sort those our.

Must admit, this stuff is the nutts! Had a great battle with a couple of cars. Totally different tactics to Time Attack and a massive learning curve but I'm up for the challenge :)

That Mosler was insane. However they have only made 14 of them and I believe that model is the GT900M.

Weighs under a tonne with a V8 Supercharged engine. 0-60 in 3.1 secs. That before people have tinkered with it. George Lucus owned the first production, road legal, version of this car.

That Mosler was insane. However they have only made 14 of them and I believe that model is the GT900M.

Weighs under a tonne with a V8 Supercharged engine. 0-60 in 3.1 secs. That before people have tinkered with it. George Lucus owned the first production, road legal, version of this car.

Next time somebody comes up to me and goes Pop quiz hot shot,Who was the person to own first production, road legal, version of the Mosler GT900M; I will know

Thats some awesome knowledge right there

Next time somebody comes up to me and goes Pop quiz hot shot,Who was the person to own first production, road legal, version of the Mosler GT900M; I will know

Thats some awesome knowledge right there

I wish I could say it was my own knowledge. God bless the internet for pointless trivia.

Steve, Paul, anybody,

Any updates on the qualifying today?

No quali today just the race at 4ish. Start position will be 10th as that was the finishing position yesterday.

Wish I was there again today but unfortunately can't make it. Good luck Stevie, see if you can put it in the top 5 today!

See some photos from yesterday as promised.

No 1 is a 3 wheel Supra!!!

No2 & 3 show a double overtake on an Evo and a V8 powered Z3 Coupe. Note the Cerbera at the top of the pic. Steve got him too!

No 4 - The car prepped and ready to go with its new white Rotas that look deceptively good. There is also a hint JGTC to the car now due to the slightly higher profile of the ex Porsche Cup Slicks compared the Toyos previously used.

No 5 - an arty one for the sake of it!

No 6 - That pesky Mosler.

IMG_1233small.jpg

IMG_1216small.jpg

IMG_1222small.jpg

IMG_1147small.jpg

IMG_1140small.jpg

IMG_1191small.jpg

See some photos from yesterday as promised.

No 1 is a 3 wheel Supra!!!

No2 & 3 show a double overtake on an Evo and a V8 powered Z3 Coupe. Note the Cerbera at the top of the pic. Steve got him too!

No 4 - The car prepped and ready to go with its new white Rotas that look deceptively good. There is also a hint JGTC to the car now due to the slightly higher profile of the ex Porsche Cup Slicks compared the Toyos previously used.

No 5 - an arty one for the sake of it!

No 6 - That pesky Mosler.

Didn't you have a side shot with one wheel not spinning?

Hi guys, quick update as Im Knackered and only recently unpacked....

We had a good second race, started on 5th row of the grid this time in 10th place and after a brilliant race, including a great fight with a nissan primera GT (ex touring car) I managed 6th overall and 5th in class.

I extremely happy with that, and want to just thank all the guys who helped out this weekend - cheers fellas.

There is video which will be edited shortly, and results are here :

http://www.tsl-timing.com/brscc/2011/111431.pdf

...of to get some sleep :)

Edited by SteveL (see edit history)