The mkiv Supra Owners Club

"Fast Five" Meet Cinema/meal (Midlands) - Sat 23rd April 2011

scotty71

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason Im saying Derby is with living there for years and going to the cinema there many many times its a place I would leave my car without worry. Plus it is pretty central for all. :)

It's over an hour away for me, however everyone should be at Donington that day supporting Ash so you should all be quite local! ;)

Scotty have you asked wilko if he is coming down for this? I'm sure some of the guys from around Chesterfield way would be up for this too.

Not sure about this myself yet though as the car is off the road saving for the single build. Thinking about insuring it for the day to come along for this though if numbers are good

Going to need a new radiator to make it to this too as the one i have in at the moment is cracked at the top :(

Looking at maybe getting a koyo one from Whifbitz but time is not on my side here. Dont suppose anyone has one knocking around? ;)

This could become a very expensive film to attend me thinks. New Radiator, Tax, Insurance and i think maybe MOT if its out of date. All for one day :D

Been getting withdrawl symptoms since it went off the road for the single build saving. Will have to have a good think about this one guys but would be good to get back even if it is only for one night.

yeah right dnk...... get yourself there dnk, havent seen you for neons :)

Almost funny, i might be a tad hungover on Saturday due to it being my birthday on Friday so might not be wise to drive.

Can't say im that into watching drifting, good fun to do though

I will go Donniington :)

Whats the price for entry?

We can sort local convoys to Derby etc etc

First post updated

£12 on saturday