The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tjz engineering ?????

crispy

If a lot of the money doesn't trade hands back the way I would be getting in touch with trading standards.

That is absolutely shocking, the live connected into a fuse cup is just dangerous and asking for trouble.

Not surprised the place is having problems if that's the standards they work to. I wouldn't take my car there to have my tyre inflated.

They'd probably blow it up with their mouths then confirm "it's knackered, you need 4 new ones".

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a lot of the money doesn't trade hands back the way I would be getting in touch with trading standards.

That is absolutely shocking, the live connected into a fuse cup is just dangerous and asking for trouble.

Not surprised the place is having problems if that's the standards they work to. I wouldn't take my car there to have my tyre inflated.

Reputation is everything is this business and Tjz engineering have just obliterated theirs !!