The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think Im losing the love, HELP!!!!!!!

Ricky49

You can clean mine with a tooth brush if you want.

Last week I even thought the unthinkable and considered selling up, but the missus bought me back to from making that mistake.

i cant believe what im reading chin up mate better weather will be here soon then you will change your mind:d

i cant wait to get mine back id love to be in your shoes at the minuite im realy missing mine:( plus my focus just doesn't do it for me ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know exactly how you're feeling Rick :(

....im sure it'll pass when the sun comes mate, Been a fcuking long winter.

We need to get out as soon as it's dry bud.

Just need to realise how good you have got it, go for a ride in some 100k so called supercars and see how lame they are, I cant see me ever losing the love myself, there is nothing else out there that even remotely makes me think of selling my car, one day id like a Underground TT gallardo if i can ever spare the money, even then id still have to keep the supe though, well setup clean supra=the ultimate for me.

Wont be long till we are all out in the sun tearing it up:cool:

Yes we will need to get SRD members day arranged

Just need to realise how good you have got it, go for a ride in some 100k so called supercars and see how lame they are, I cant see me ever losing the love myself, there is nothing else out there that even remotely makes me think of selling my car, one day id like a Underground TT gallardo if i can ever spare the money, even then id still have to keep the supe though, well setup clean supra=the ultimate for me.

One of my good friends has a f430 spyder, After going in jamesy's the 430 just is lacking in performance massively, I think that's what make me

Want to get my single done so much, just so I can see his face as i waste his rich ass.....

ill leave 2 hours before and meet you at a pub guys even then ill get overtaken, but as above no one will take the love i have for my na away, although the build at the moment is getting some loving

I once had to be off the road for 269 days while the soop was upgraded by Toyota, back in 2003. It drove me nuts being off the road for so long.....I only kept my sanity by watching the below vid’s and keeping the faith!

9 months was hell ……

Redline3

Redline1

Right well had a little blast this morning with Lee P just to check the AFR's and I had to blast up and down a road near his full WOT through the gears.

I must say it was sunny roads were dry and it did make me all funny and gooey inside.

A little bit of love is returning.

Cheers for today lee.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided that I'm keeping the supe.

The missus couldn't stand me round the house sulking if I sold it.

So I'm going to build up one of my spare engines with something like a fullrace kit and a 74mm of some kind, reignite the spark.