Midlands Dyno Day @ Dynodaze Hinckley Sunday 10th April

SamuraiFlash

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok then guys, who's up for a Midlands Dyno Day? Once I have a list of people interested I'll get some dates together and get a poll going to see the most popular date. I'm thinking sometime in April?

Once I'm at BPU levels, I'll definitely have a go so I know how powerful my car is :). Hopefully it'll be before the dyno day is set.

That would be cool Josh, so do you have all the bits to go BPU?

Not yet no. I'm going to pick a boost controller (HKS EVC-S) up on Sunday. I've got a FCD (HKS) to pick up when the seller's around. I'm going to get a Whifbitz UK 2nd decat and probably one of their SMICs.

Should have it all together in a month or 2 :)

Not yet no. I'm going to pick a boost controller (HKS EVC-S) up on Sunday. I've got a FCD (HKS) to pick up when the seller's around. I'm going to get a Whifbitz UK 2nd decat and probably one of their SMICs.

Should have it all together in a month or 2 :)

Great news Josh, what kind of power level are you hoping to achieve? I'd be happy with 350hp now, this is defo the figure I want now.

Great news Josh, what kind of power level are you hoping to achieve? I'd be happy with 350hp now, this is defo the figure I want now.

Hopefully somewhere between 370 and 400bhp. Not too sure what I'll achieve but would like to go BPU as everyone seems to say the car's more responsive and better to drive.

I'll probably drive with the boost controller off (at stock boost) most of the time and just switch it on/up when I fancy more power :eyebrows:

Hopefully somewhere between 370 and 400bhp. Not too sure what I'll achieve but would like to go BPU as everyone seems to say the car's more responsive and better to drive.

I'll probably drive with the boost controller off (at stock boost) most of the time and just switch it on/up when I fancy more power :eyebrows:

Yeah being able to switch between stock boost and BPU will suite me better as I use my car as a daily driver like yourself and sometimes i'd jsut want to cruise on stock boost :)

Yeah being able to switch between stock boost and BPU will suite me better as I use my car as a daily driver like yourself and sometimes i'd jsut want to cruise on stock boost :)

Well the boost controller I'm getting has 3 channels. 2 different levels of boost you can set it to and stock boost when it's in the off position. Should be good :)

Why mess around switching channels ? just dont press the go pedal quite so hard.

If your full bpu, fcd, decatted, boost contoller and running at 1.2 bar you'll have 400 hp ish (fwhp), maybe a little more depending on how healthy the engine is.

Why mess around switching channels ? just dont press the go pedal quite so hard.

If your full bpu, fcd, decatted, boost contoller and running at 1.2 bar you'll have 400 hp ish (fwhp), maybe a little more depending on how healthy the engine is.

I'm liking the sound of that, 400hp ish will do me fine, must get my parts fitted!

Ok ill start the list off copy and paste and add you name as always .

1. richarde7927

Depends when it is but I'll put myself down as it is now. If I'm not BPU then I probably won't run/attend.

1. richarde7927

2. Josh