Midlands Dyno Day @ Dynodaze Hinckley Sunday 10th April

SamuraiFlash

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well just a big thanks to all the people that tunred up except scotty dnk lol, was a real nice day and nobody had a problem and weather was roasting hot.

Real nice guys doing the dynodaze place and would and will use again for a RR test.

Nice to meet some new members and put face's to forum names.

Shame my car only made 381 was hoping for a little more but cant expect much more i suppose :(

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

Thank you to everyone that came it was a great meet and we could not have had better weather , finished off the day with a nice ride out to a pub for a burger and a beer ,does not get any better than that .

my car made 388.7 ps 465.6 nm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYPiU4ps3_Y

Rich.

Edited by richarde7927 (see edit history)

It was really nice to meet all the members who attended the dyno session. Rich did a great job organising it all and a big thanks to scotty fir taking the pics, bids and making a note if all the vital stats ;)

my na-tt produced 286hp and 305nm, so very pleased with that. I'll be going back to dynodaze once I get my knackered intercooler replaced to see what gains I get :)

I too had a great day, it was good to finally put faces/cars to names. Nice set up at Dynodaze, after todays meet I'm sure you'll be seeing most of us again! Pretty happy with my results 374BHP and 404Nm torque. Not bad for £1200 of bits bolted onto my 224BHP n/a engine! Gutted I mist Dunk's run, but I did enjoy a blast to Bewdley on the bike for a drink and ice cream by the river :D

A big thanks to Kamal and the lads at Dynodaze for making this morning happen!

Thanks for that! There is a similar NA-T kit to mine for sale at the moment on this forum! price is a bit high tho but you saw the results for yourself today! :sly:

Yeah i saw the add, about £1150 i think, wish i had the money now mate, one day.

Yeah i did fall in love today, i told the wife theres someone else lol. Let me know when you sell her lol.

Guest Bill Sim

Awesome day. Big thanks to all the guys who turned up. I got some great advice. Looking forward to meeting up again soon.

Much love Bill and Em.

• 3 weeks later...