The mkiv Supra Owners Club

scottish monster attack track day

supratoy

Guest HYPER200
i cant see why having angel eyes is a problem tbh, our driving at day i thought lol, the boot install i can sort of seeing where they come from (depending on how big it is)

My comment towards Scott Ms Angel Eyes and ICE install was more so a comparison of taste, like has been said, modifications are subjective and i only made the comment in reply to the SARD Aeroblades and 3M tape..

My intent was never to come on here purely to piss people off and cause a scene, i'd rather see some people off the forum on track - Purposefully being a prick wouldn't be in Vineys best interests as he tries to promote his track days.

I'm not a member of MonsterUnit btw, but i appreciate what he's trying to do.

P.S - The EP3 with the pink wheels doesn't usually run pink wheels, im pretty positive they're just his track wheels and run advan semis, properly sorted car!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Vinney also have a lotus too? I've attended a few Lotus/TypeR events with my elder brother, such as the Royal Highland Centre at Ingleston...I'm sure I recognise a few of the cars in that youtube video and at Knockhill, again Im sure Ive seen some of those cars there... anyhooo - think the abuse has run its course, I hope yous have a good event in any case, end of the day most folk like to mod their cars so its a bit of a shame its turned this way from an initial misunderstanding.

Ciao!

This forum has been rather interesting:D, however my final words are that people here need to actually NOT take things to heart in senses that it was merely a simple comedic humour. Monsterunit club is actually a pretty decent car club and that people in this forum took things slightly too far in standing by in the words of " looking down on people" but in actual fact mistaken the whole Humour side and became slightly too sensitive feeling they are being targetted at:(. Just a shame that people in here took it the wrong way. The simplicity of an invite can turn out like this :blink: and personally as an outsider who was simply intrigued by the response see that it is very hard to be accepted in this forum, with some people ;) who can come across quite assertive (just my opinion after reading all the forums posted by some members here) :blink: and not overseeing that it is an event for car enthusiast and not intentionally to slate anyone in the forum.

regardless to the chaotic-ness in this forum, i still actually admire Monsterunit car club as have seen their shows and events, they are a respectable car club. There stands and events were pretty amazing. Maybe one day when people here open their own club will appreciate someone organising a trackday event. :sly: :)

I think this event will be another success like last year and so far i know quite a few people will be attending (obviously not anyone in here ) :D joke.

Keep chill supra members

What degree of perfromance level is required though (We honestly still don't know by the way).

Is a stock TT with 320hp, 320ftlbs of torque, double wishbone suspension and Bilstein shocks & springs not deemed worthy? What about the N/A? Similar makeup on the chassis with a non-turbo engine producing 220hp and 210ftlbs of torque?

Both cars are very capable in stock form in the right hands, as experienced drivers on this forum will verify.

We are all still completely in the dark as to what is required to be deemed worthy of this trackday. Other than angel eyes and boot installs being out.

Scott M, The answer has been clearly displayed by supratoy in the first few replys. :) however by the looks that this is not the type of scene you are into. ;) " worthy" with you stating can cause another debate, i dont recall supratoy stating "worthy". however, great forum this is. too bad this turned out differently.

Note to self: humour is not tolerated in MKIV :) :)

have a great day

This forum has been rather interesting:D, however my final words are that people here need to actually NOT take things to heart in senses that it was merely a simple comedic humour. Monsterunit club is actually a pretty decent car club and that people in this forum took things slightly too far in standing by in the words of " looking down on people" but in actual fact mistaken the whole Humour side and became slightly too sensitive feeling they are being targetted at:(. Just a shame that people in here took it the wrong way. The simplicity of an invite can turn out like this :blink: and personally as an outsider who was simply intrigued by the response see that it is very hard to be accepted in this forum, with some people ;) who can come across quite assertive (just my opinion after reading all the forums posted by some members here) :blink: and not overseeing that it is an event for car enthusiast and not intentionally to slate anyone in the forum.

regardless to the chaotic-ness in this forum, i still actually admire Monsterunit car club as have seen their shows and events, they are a respectable car club. There stands and events were pretty amazing. Maybe one day when people here open their own club will appreciate someone organising a trackday event. :sly: :)

I think this event will be another success like last year and so far i know quite a few people will be attending (obviously not anyone in here ) :D joke.

Keep chill supra members

They should have just said "No Burberry, no Saxos, no Tennents Super"

I think the incorrect wording annoyed a few people.

have a great day

Its pointless little remarks like that that cause drama in the first place.

They should have just said "No Burberry, no Saxos, no Tennents Super"

What about berghaus, corsa's and maddog? :p

Scott M, The answer has been clearly displayed by supratoy in the first few replys. :) however by the looks that this is not the type of scene you are into. ;) " worthy" with you stating can cause another debate, i dont recall supratoy stating "worthy". however, great forum this is. too bad this turned out differently.

have a great day

You started off so promising too. Don't forget your handbag :)

Edit: I just had a look and you are correct. Anyone with a Supra with chassis mods and brake mods is welcome, stock supra's welcome too. Glad that was cleared up :blink:

I don't think this has painted either club in a good light :( Monster unit definately need to find someone a little better at communicating their ideas haha. If I'm at a loose end I'll probably head up to this, in the EK4 though :taped: Supra aint even roadworthy :(

I don't think this has painted either club in a good light :( Monster unit definately need to find someone a little better at communicating their ideas haha. If I'm at a loose end I'll probably head up to this, in the EK4 though :taped: Supra aint even roadworthy :(

hopefully you get sorted soon bud, its been to long with the problems

Its pointless little remarks like that that cause drama in the first place.

What about berghaus, corsa's and maddog? :p

LOL!!! :p didnt mean to offend anyone. Just a joke to lighten the fact of this whole thread that is it! :D;):D but clearly, my humour isnt working. :sly::Pling::sly:

Scott M, cheers for reminding me about the handbag :). yeah, lol cause it was stated in the first few replys of this thread! :) :)

A banterful forum. will be on more

LOL!!! :p didnt mean to offend anyone. Just a joke to lighten the fact of this whole thread that is it! :D;):D but clearly, my humour isnt working. :sly::Pling::sly:

Scott M, cheers for reminding me about the handbag :). yeah, lol cause it was stated in the first few replys of this thread! :) :)

A banterful forum. will be on more

Hopefully you will be on more, that way you will see my cheeky antagonistic ways aren't personal ;)

Seriously though, what is the criteria for this trackday? Do I need to remove my headlights? I'm honestly still none the wiser. Does each individual need to send off details to Vinney to find out if they meet the criteria?

Leave 20/20 out of this, it's the drink of the true champions!

:hide: :chav:

I'll stick to my vodka. I can't handle that stuff! :D

No offence taken dude, its all good. Comments like that can and do get taken the wrong way a lot of the time on forums though because people don't know if its humour or just having a dig, basically like whats happened with this whole thread lol. Thats why so many people on forums come across as bellends! (myself included no doubt) :D

Monsterunit club is actually a pretty decent car club

i still actually admire Monsterunit car club as have seen their shows and events, they are a respectable car club. There stands and events were pretty amazing. Maybe one day when people here open their own club will appreciate someone organising a trackday event. :sly: :)

TBH I have to agree with this. MonsterUnit have some good cars and always put on a good stand at the shows I have seen them attend.

I appreciate that the wording in the first post was provocative but I think this thread has gotten a little out of hand for what is essentially an invite to a track day!?:blink:

Its just my opinion but I think Viney was just trying to safeguard against the day being over populated with cars that may not last the pace (although i'm sure that any mkiv would handle it if it has been looked after!)