• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

hi guys anybody know if these meets still happen?

im from ripon not to far from york would be nice to see a local routine meet, im out of the country until around september but if theres anything going on after that it would be good to know :)

cheers

• 2 months later...
Not going to make it tomorrow but will make sure I make the August one.

If it makes it easier for you Al we could organise to do mine and Naz's arches same day.

yes I am up for it, needs to be within the next few weeks though as my car is soon to be going in the bodyshop.Although I am sure there is no risk of damage on rolling arches just flaring (from what I read)

ive also found my locking nut too!

yes I am up for it, needs to be within the next few weeks though as my car is soon to be going in the bodyshop.Although I am sure there is no risk of damage on rolling arches just flaring (from what I read)

ive also found my locking nut too!

It depends on the condition of your paint.

I've done many cars and not had a single problem.

I did one car during my training with the owner of arch enemy and we had a golf that the paint was just peeling and flaking away due to a bad respray.

Flaring, well it depends how far you go with flaring, but done right and the paint will be fine, but if you want extreme flaring then not a chance the paint will last.

only took a few pics as first thing needed was a brew :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/p180x540/10491200_10152316671984081_3232714336592591434_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/p180x540/10521374_10152316672094081_1406819223105617723_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/p180x540/10394634_10152316672234081_726689973023160759_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! Didnt have time to go through the hole thread but read the first post.

Is the next one next Tuesday? And in the same place mentioned in the first post?

Only asking because the first post is from 9 years ago :p

First Tuesday of the month, can start getting busy from 6-6:30pm. If you do not plan to stay for long think logically where you park as you will get boxed in.