The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

Ordered a Brand new race Radiator tonight, should take a couple of days.

Been thinking about the two wire going to the brake fluid sensor and instead of wrapping in orange tape, i am going to try and lightly headshrink orange heatshrink tube around it. Thats the only wires visible that side and its annoying they can be seen.

All good fun hiding stuff though :blink:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cut them off rob, or if you want to keep it extend the wires to run into the scuttle where the wiper motor is and through the hole on the bulkhead. Id relocate that brake booster too if I were you. You can use the same hole. :-)

Dont really want to cut them off as i would like to be warned if my brakes ever fail on me. I think what i have done will look cool just need the orange heatshrink.

I like my chromed brake servo pipe and it looks nice fitted along the back of the engine bay.

Dont really want to cut them off as i would like to be warned if my brakes ever fail on me. I think what i have done will look cool just need the orange heatshrink.

I like my chromed brake servo pipe and it looks nice fitted along the back of the engine bay.

Exit stage right lol.

When's the engine going in Rob.

cheers mate i think im going to ditch the sensor then as i have got the neat bug.

Lee from SRD is coming down the garage one day after suprapod and doing all the engine loom (cutting bits off and extending wires ect) then its ready to go in mate. I still need some things for the engine though.

i need the rubber water hoses for the oil filter cooler, so anyone if you have them let me know?

Cracked on again today and all the loom is now tucked up nice under the wings, just need to mount my fuse box but im waiting for the power steering cooler off lee so i can get it all mounted nice.

Removed the sensor out the brake resevoir tank, all the area is done now and not a single wire in sight :cool:... its going to be a long time consuming process doing all this and i really want to drop the engine in now :(

attachment.php?attachmentid=136583&stc=1&d=1311952845

attachment.php?attachmentid=136584&stc=1&d=1311952845

attachment.php?attachmentid=136585&stc=1&d=1311952845

attachment.php?attachmentid=136586&stc=1&d=1311952845

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

The cooler going in the passenger bumper air duct then???

under the headlight, its only the cooler you get with his intercooler kit nothing special.

i want my auto box coolers each side of the bumper where the air duct vents are in the do-luck bumper but not sure its possible yet.

looks great! Are you glad you decide to spray the bay orange now?

Yeah mate really like how its looks, just so fresh and looks amazing outside... makes your eyes hurt :cool: