The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for cheap car insurance for my mk4 supra manual 1994

WIDESUPRA

At that age, with 0 NCB your going to struggle. Even moreso if its your first car? Dont forget to mention its imported.

Expect quotes in excess of £2k with a meaty excess..

+1 on that!

I paid 1800 on my fist car at 17 and that was a 20 year old 1.4 Renault.

I would have thought you are definitely going to be looking at 2k+ for a good company.

So you got some comparison in 21 with 3.5yrs no claims, and mine is na manual with mods declared, insured though adrian flux and I pay £800. I consider this to be good, but if you have no years no claims then I dread to think.

Also that is only on third party fire and theft.

Mine was 1890 fully comp at 28, it was my first car which is why the premium was so high - and that was limited milage policy of 3k miles / year. Excess was either 600 or 800. Granted I hadnt long passed my test - but that was the damage, post-25 mark.

As Josh mentioned a UK TT is cheaper to insure but they cost a bit more than a J-spec N/A.

I have been driving for 7 years and have 7 years no claims(god Hadith been that long). I pay £800 fully comp only doing 5000 miles per annum in my n/a auto Supra with mods declared of which I have many. It depends on your post code, where it is parked at night, your job, miles per year and I have been told family make up i.e if you have children or not, Adrian flux are a good bet!

Jesus Gaz, I'm 9 years licensed, 6 year NCB fully comp @ 8000 miles pa on a '93 NA manual and Sky have quoted me £500 (currently with Elephant @ £650). You may want to shop around a bit.

It's my job unfortunately (police officer), we have a poor reputation for stuffing cars....

I work in a call centre and got a quote of £3800 on confused. Put down that I'm a police officer and it went down to £2900.

Call centre must be really bad then! it was lower on my celica when I was a car salesman. The sales person at Adrian flux told me we apparently are bad news for insurance, I can believe by knowing some of my team mates!