The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What annoys you?

Morpheus

JESUS CHRIST - That was some rant.

You missed the bit about pensioners going shopping at lunchtime in the town centre, annoying everyone who only has 1 hour for lunch and has to queue longer because of them, when pensioners have all sodding day to do their shopping!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGG

I had to push one over the other day, he stopped suddenly in what was a seemingly fast paced area of the shop, without enough time for me to stop. No consideration.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JESUS CHRIST - That was some rant.

You missed the bit about pensioners going shopping at lunchtime in the town centre, annoying everyone who only has 1 hour for lunch and has to queue longer because of them, when pensioners have all sodding day to do their shopping!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGG

That's more like it!

No, A and B are both the same, put it in paint if you are having difficulty. :p

You mean the squared LETTERS, marked as A and B?

Sure, I've seen this sort of thing before. My problem is that I read things as they are written. Silly me!

I think the person who wrote it got it wrong.

http://r.re.m.yahoo.com/api/res/1.2/PQ_mGCoNThaj9G0.BTebIA--/Y2w9cGhvdG87Zmk9Zml0O2g9NDYwO3c9MzIw/http://blog.codefront.net/archives/optical.jpg

Here you go Charlotte. This is definitely worth your precious time. If it gets me banned for sarcasm and going off topic in an off topic thread, it's doing me a favour, frankly. Then I won't waste any more of my time as it annoys me too when people don't read posts properly.

What really annoys me is when people complain about stuff when they really have nothing to complain about.

Now do you believe I read your first post properly?

What really annoys me is when people complain about stuff when they really have nothing to complain about.

Now do you believe I read your first post properly?

Nope. My question was, what annoys you?

That, folks, concludes my demonstration of how people create their own reality. You simply projected your own beliefs over what I actually said.

Hey, Rob, my Mum bought me one of Alan's books for Christmas last year!

Now ffs, once again, apart from my long posts what annoys you?

You mean suddenly everyone stops bitching even when given somewhere to do it? That was the intention. My rant was just an example.

Rob, can someone change the thread name to "What annoys you?" since "That Rant Thread" isn't obvious enough, it seems....even after I ask you what annoys you......... and you think that I'm stupid!

Give me strength.

I gave up reading at your pointless irrelevant hatred for bikers.

Biker, by any chance? Hehe! Sorry but if you're a safe rider you wouldn't have anything to be upset about. Please expand upon the theme though, as I'm very interested in how bikers perceive themselves as Saints, when all they seem to do is overtake at the first possible opportunity regardless of how fast the car infront is already going!

Nope. My question was, what annoys you?

That, folks, concludes my demonstration of how people create their own reality. You simply projected your own beliefs over what I actually said.

If asking someone the question 'what annoys you' and then telling them their answer is projecting their own beliefs over what was originally asked isn't nonsense I don't know what is.

Give ME strength. And lizards.

If asking someone the question 'what annoys you' and then telling them their answer is projecting their own beliefs over what was originally asked isn't nonsense I don't know what is.

Give ME strength. And lizards.

Oh, how silly do I feel? I managed to forget that you said that! See, it's true!

Edit; Hang on, I was referring to your first comment which was more of a personal attack for it's own sake. That made me forget your second one. I'll shut up now....

My thoughts exactly. Same style of writing eh?

What, someone else who can spell, or just rants a lot? My first ever post was a rant because I was timed out and lost the original text. It just went downhill from there, really!

How's the computer anyway CJ?

Edit re. Mycroft,

Yeah, you're right! Separated at birth! He seems to know electrics though. Was he a mechanic?

I hate it when you have a squirty bottle of tomato ketchup, it doesnt really matter if it is a branded make or a supermarket branded make, you know like heinz versus morrisons ketchup or branston pickle versus tescos own, now thats funny, branston pickle who are famous for their pickle, making tomato sauce. It is usually the branded tomato sauce you cannot keep the lid clean because it is so thick and if you leave it it goes all hard and cruddy, you dont really get that with the supermarket stuff as it is thin and runny. Also it tastes worse because it is so runny but at least it isnt like margarine which goes like plastic if you leave the top off the pot, you know why that is, well margarine is one molecule different from plastic, yes thats right one molecule, and we eat the stuff. Anyway getting back to tomato sauce, I have found in a recent taste test the tomato sauce tastes just as tomatoee as real tomato but I dont like real tomato, or raw tomato as it is, but in stuff like pizza or spag boll I dont have a problem.

Oh I got a speeding ticket once which I didnt like