The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD front strut

jackso11

That is most probably because you are a prime example of dross that requires pruning.

I know. I shouldn't make ridiculous claims, it would be stupid of me to think that people on a car forum would be so gullible :)

I see the light, no more 300hp 45mpg N/A Supra for me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could a moderator please do us all a favour, and make ScottM's user title wish come true.

Bit of an assumption to assume everyone is of the same opinion as yourself. That is twice you have tarred everyone with a brush as you basically said that everyone on the forum, other than those that go against the grain, are unhelpful (a comment that I feel is out of order to the majority of the members on here).

If you don't want to be here then please let the door hit you hard on the arse on your way out. If you think you are the saviour of the forum then at least that would explain how you get the figures that you do... water to petrol and all that.

Bit of an assumption to assume everyone is of the same opinion as yourself. That is twice you have tarred everyone with a brush as you basically said that everyone on the forum, other than those that go against the grain, are unhelpful (a comment that I feel is out of order to the majority of the members on here).

If you don't want to be here then please let the door hit you hard on the arse on your way out. If you think you are the saviour of the forum then at least that would explain how you get the figures that you do... water to petrol and all that.

Let us recap.

In response to the question of another club member, I make an informative post, which for reasons known only to yourself, inspires you to change the subject and then threaten me!

Quite justifiably, I respond by calling you a tw@t, to which you quite correctly, agree.

Surely that is fete acomple’.

But no, you continue to expose that you are an argumentative and nasty individual and proceed to brazenly display the pshycopathic side of your nature.

I admit that I am tinkering with ways to improve both the power and efficiency of the 2JZA80, which I would hope to be quite reasonable to believe to be of interest to a group of enthusiast Supra owners such as here.

Except in your case, strangely, this would appear to be what is troubling your instability.

I have also posted a humourous comment, identified quite clearly with a wink.

However, so far unrestrained by moderation, your phsycopathy has been encouraged to greater heights of furor, now even trying to influence others to alli your stupidity, by implying that this wink was an insult from myself to all other members, and now actively court their support for your dickthippery.

You have indeed proudly accepted the title of ‘King Tw@t’, which you have recomposed to ‘resident twat’, which implies that there are ‘others members’ you regard as lesser twats than yourself.

I sincerely hope that this self proclaimation sticks like sh!t to a blanket.

I have requested moderation for your out of order activities, but as yet no response has been forthcoming, let us hope that their tactic is to give you enough rope for a good hanging, because it is my belief that to allow your disgraceful behaviour to continue, would only serve to encourage the lesser twats you have implied, to persevere to atain your level of expertise and to aid you to further devalue the site.

Edited by David P (see edit history)

Let us recap.

In response to the question of another club member, I make an informative post, which for reasons known only to yourself, inspires you to change the subject and then threaten me!

Quite justifiably, I respond by calling you a tw@t, to which you quite correctly, agree.

Surely that is fete acomple’.

But no, you continue to expose that you are an argumentative and nasty individual and proceed to brazenly display the pshycopathic side of your nature.

I admit that I am tinkering with ways to improve both the power and efficiency of the 2JZA80, which I would hope to be quite reasonable to believe to be of interest to a group of enthusiast Supra owners such as here.

Except in your case, strangely, this would appear to be what is troubling your instability.

I have also posted a humourous comment, identified quite clearly with a wink.

However, so far unrestrained by moderation, your phsycopathy has been encouraged to greater heights of furor, now even trying to influence others to alli your stupidity, by implying that this wink was an insult from myself to all other members, and now actively court their support for your dickthippery.

You have indeed proudly accepted the title of ‘King Tw@t’, which you have recomposed to ‘resident twat’, which implies that there are ‘others members’ you regard as lesser twats than yourself.

I sincerely hope that this self proclaimation sticks like sh!t to a blanket.

I have requested moderation for your out of order activities, but as yet no response has been forthcoming, let us hope that their tactic is to give you enough rope for a good hanging, becausei it is my belief that to allow your disgraceful behaviour to continue, would only serve to encourage the lesser twats you have implied, to persevere to atain your level of expertise and to aid you to further devalue the site.

I got bored, care to sumarise the summary?

You appear to be living on a different planet going by the first paragraph.

You slandered the members of this forum by saying you were going against the grain being helpful. I pointed that out. FYI there are multiple pages to each thread, if you cared to read any of the previous comments you would find that myself and DNK already provided satisfactory solutions to the problem at hand...... or are we going against the grain too? Aparently I'm an outlaw for helping, like yourself, but we are on opposite sides? You seem to be a little bit mental if I'm honest.

You can spit the dummy and throw your toys out the pram all you like bud. Me hoping you get injured by a door isn't threatening though. I think it may be time for you to grow up and it is definitely time for you to lighten up. The fact that you ran off to the mods for such a ridiculous reason will probably make their year to be honest.... and look at how close to the year end it is.

Edited by Scott (see edit history)

Got anything planned for Xmas then Scotty

Nothing mate, my Daughters first Christmas so it will be lavished around her :D

I finished up on Wed though so got a nice long holiday to see it out with. So far I have just sat in front of the box. Tomorrow is Supra time :D

Yourself?

I've had a VERY busy few months with work, my supra and everyone elses supra, it's going to be a very quiet chrimbo for me and the family I hope. Maybe a little supra time if I can get away with it. My wife has bought a few little supra bits.

Holidays are holidays mate, I know your enthusiasm but in order to keep it peaked it's always good to take some time to chill :)

Hopefully my Wife will come round too, one day :D