The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Supra !

Supra-duper

Cheers for all the suggestions ! :D

Do like the look of the trial rears but need to get her serviced and get the cam belt done for peace of mind before I do much else. Also ordered two new 225/40/18 Falken FK452's for the front which should turn up tomorrow hopefully. Existing tyres have good tread but one has a ever so slight bulge in the side wall and It isn't worth the risk.

Will have some more updates soon and it's on the road friday :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to go for Falken FK452's for the front in 225/40/18. Read some reviews and couldn't complain at the price from Camskill either! Delivery was super quick as well so will be using Camskill again :)

Also spotted in a for sale thread on here was this TRD panel filter.

Didn't fancy a induction kit when the factory air box is more than ample and always an excuse to add something with the TRD name to my car lol. So bought that and fitted it.

It may be a placebo but it does seem to pick up a little quicker, and you can here the turbo's a little bit more.

Also finally got round to trying a dvd in my headunit, which for the money was quite impressive!

and last but not least, a sneaky picture lurking on my drive...

oh... and before i forget, got it booked in at John Ashley exhaust for a custom built cat back exhaust. Opted for 3", mandrel bent, and he'll polish it up for me. Also will be making me a double de-cat pipe in 3" when money allows. Going in on Friday 4th Feb, so will be some pics up then. :D

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned in my previous post I had the car booked in for a custom exhaust to be built at a local place near to me with a good reputation :)

Final spec was;

3" Mandrel Bent

7" Silencer

5" Exhaust Tip

3" Second De-Cat

It took two days to be built and the fit, quality and finish is excellent, i would highly recommend them to anyone, and they're having an open day soon so would be nice to get a few supra's down there.

Anyway, here's a few pictures :)

*ignore the rust on the last pic, going to tidy that up this weekend hopefully

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...