The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mag features...Redline & Jap Performance!

Jamesy

So spent 3hrs tues night trying to wax the car ready for the shoot. Not ideal but came out nice.

The shoot lasted about 4.5hrs we were frozen solid but it all seemed to go well. Saw a few previews on his camera which were awesome!!

It'll be out inside Redline's Feb issue :cool:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate. Yeah top bunch they are, i had Millsy on mine who was a good laugh all day - think he came to your shoot too?

Will try and get a pic up that i took on the day ...

Yeah thats right mate, mine is in Banzai febuary so a good month for supras in the mags. Nice pic, looks so much better lowered.

Thanx mate does finish it off.

So is that banzai, jap performance and redline features u got?? Look forward to reading banzai now. Impressive :cool:

I wondered how the editors feel about the cars going in different mags. I guess its not like they can ask for it to be exclusive especially when the cars are always changing! :D

Thanx mate does finish it off.

So is that banzai, jap performance and redline features u got?? Look forward to reading banzai now. Impressive :cool:

I wondered how the editors feel about the cars going in different mags. I guess its not like they can ask for it to be exclusive especially when the cars are always changing! :D

Yeah thats it mate, I suspect it will be going back in jap performance again when i get it back from Lee, when i did the last feature it was stock body and engine, different beast now.

Yeah thats it mate, I suspect it will be going back in jap performance again when i get it back from Lee, when i did the last feature it was stock body and engine, different beast now.

:D yeah not half mate!!! Did u have different snappers and writters for each feature? Loads of the journos seem tone freelance for a fee of the mags.

Right you pair, stop showing off :p

Great couple of months for supra's in mags these days, :D

Car is looking Sweeeeeeeeeet Jamesy, where did the shoot take place?

Id say yours is more than worthy dude. Funnily enough we did it just off Lee's driveway about half way up :D

I love your wheels we need more pictures please

Thanx Jazz. Theyre coming off next week for winter, but as soon as i get some pro shots from shoot i'll ping them up :)

looks awesome mate and well deserved, certainly my favourite auto single. snow feature is going to look sweet mate.

I hope so for all the pushing we had to do .... 888's are really up to the snow :D

Did a couple of drift shots in the snow too hope they come out well :)