The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lunchtime Bracknell Meet!

SkyJawa

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zazzn

hey guys can I tag along? I'm a canadian supra owner, but I don't have a ride. I'm currently in bracknell, here for work, my flat is across the coppid beach hotel however, the office is in the fujitsu/siemens buliding 2 alringtonsquare.

I'd LOVE to tag along and see all the supras.

To introduce my self I'm Eric W (zazzn) I'm on 7mPower http://www.7mpower.com been a supra owner for almost 6 years now... Currently doing a 1jz swap to my ma70 mk3 supra... Should be making about 600ish RWHP when it's all said and done...

Anyways let me know!

How do I make a call about "Calendar Rolls"? ;) :innocent: :rolleyes: Are they anything like Egg Rolls? :p :D

:stupid:

Hi dude,

Go tot the calendar and fill in an event for a "single/Allday event" or any.

Then at the bottom there is a tick box that says "Use roll call. If used users can specify that they will be attending this event."

Forgot about this :thumbs:

cheers,

Guest zazzn
Bloody Typical! I'm still game, the GTR goes in the garage Thurs eve and gets sold when I get it back so one of the last chances to attend a meet in it!

1.Ray

2.Terribleturner

3.Homer

4.SkyJawa

5.Eric

But note that it all depends if I get that ride! ;)