The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lunchtime Bracknell Meet!

SkyJawa

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to be there, but those evil people at EA make me work like a slave :stickpoke , so I don't think I'm gonna have time to get there and back in an hour!

Enjoy though. If it's a good place for a meet, maybe we can do a weekend day one sometime too?

Cheers, J :D

1.Ray

2.Terribleturner

3.Homer

4.SkyJawa

5.Eric

6.MKIVDreamer

7.TDaxGav (Maybe suprachick if I can get out to pick her up)

8.Stonkin

9. Dash Rendar

However, I've got someone coming round to view the flat at 12 (in Reading), so may be a little late. I've got Gav's number so can always call if things go pear-shaped.

Well lets say we all meet there for 12:30 and take it from there?

To be honest this place can get busy for lunch so the closer we are to 1pm the better for all of us to park too :)

Better get the camera ready :p

Catch you all there,

Eric will call you to arrange pick up and time.

Cheers,

Good meeting everyone today and putting a few more faces to handles.

Extremely bizarre was meeting SkyJawa for the first time and recognising him from an IT course we both attended in London about three years ago! (And remembering his name... When I'm crap with names normally?!)

Good to know there's so many Supras near by. We will have to do this more often.

Gav dude, you're in trouble mate!

Guest zazzn

Great meet guys!

Much thanks again Ray for picking me up and showing me around... :thanku: Your car is KILLER Ray!! :ecstatic: I love it!! I had a really good time and it was nice to see some local supras!

I hope that I can meet with you all again and maybe we can go gocarting or something! ;)

I was going to post this much ealier but I was trying to get the pictures on here... I've given up.... I'll get it working later.. my comptuer is being dumb and my webhost ran out of space... :violin:

Hey all :) Good get together and a nice turnout :cool:

We'll have to sort another that coincides with lots of sunshine and clean cars - assuming I've still got mine! ;)

Dash - thats sooooo weird mate, really is such a small world! :D

Hope you got your pipes sorted Homer ;) :D

Hope you got your pipes sorted Homer ;) :D

Yup, all sorted with a bit of jiggling and tightening of IC pipes- Cheers MKIVDreamer for the lend of the toolkit! (actually it looks like I forgot to tighten one of the jubilee clips after fitting the stock airbox - oops!!).

1.2 bar feels (and sounds) a lot better than 0.7 bar, thats for sure!!

As above, cheers for yesterday guys, was nice to meet some more of you. I strangely remembered i had a doctors appointment at 2:30 in maidenhead, with leaving there at quarter past! you could say i had an interesting journey back :)

I almost caught up with you mate - was 1 car behind at Twin Bridges! :D :cool: