East Coast Cruise!

Mad Matt

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, come on its a NORTHERN do, round our part of the country, so lets get a few more names involved, Ray, do you good to come to one of these meets for a change as a MOD now or perhaps one of the other Mods in the area !!!!!!!

:stickpoke

Just had confirmation through that I am entered into the Formula Ford race on this date. Sorry guys.

Would have been a good do for me as I went to uni at Hull and I know the area quite well.

but I have arranged to stay at Darren's for a few beers on the saturday night, and a pillow search in Hull :thumbs:

Plenty of pillow action in Hull at the moment mate... especially with the weather we've had over the weekend!

Ahh Mr Hornet! I live near ASDA Kingswood and Jim lives at Long Riston, so we would meet at my house, as a couple of people might be stopping at mine, so we could drive up together.

I will finalise all the details in the near future and let you know, we could also meet up prior to set up a good couple of routes for the cruise, if you are interested?

Perhaps over a few beers in my garden?

Right guys, lets set this meet in stone! 3rd July, 11 am, by Hull Marina! Drive past the Ice Rink, and you can get down the cobbles right to the Marina's edge! :thumbs:

Hows that for everyone who wants to show up on the Sunday, and as for us party goers, we can sort out Saturday nights pillow hunt and a good meet spot once we know numbers!

Guys, please add your names to the list on first post to confirm attendance, and if interested in Saturday night out too!

Gaz, can you manage to swing the 3rd? (Hows the quote coming BTW? :eyebrows: )

So the plan would be (for me anyway), meet up at Dazsir's house "TIME?" then we convoy to "PLACE?" then we convoy / cruise to "PLACE?"

etc etc...

Sounds like good day to me.. can you fill in my blanks for me and will tell the missis :D she aint gonna like it as Sunday is the only full day we really spend together.. :D

Gaz, can you manage to swing the 3rd? (Hows the quote coming BTW? :eyebrows: )

I'm at Max Power then unfortunately Matt. The sunday after is our open day, the sunday after where at the Isle of Mann, sunday after JAE, sunday after TOTB, sunday after USC etc etc!

You have a good time and I'll try and get down there later in the summer!

Should have that sorted tonight mate.

Gaz.

Right sir, So the plan would be (for me anyway), meet up at Dazsir's house "10:00am" then we convoy to "Hull Marina" then we convoy / cruise to "Bridlington/Scarborough/Whitby"

This is a personal note to Mrs Hornet: You will enjoy a sedate cruise, in the lovely countryside, avoiding the hustle and bustle of the busy City.

Followed by tea and scones, at the beach, or perhaps some Fish and Chips!

Sounds like a fun way of spending a sunday, with fellow ladies and gents (my G/F will be with me and Matts, good lady with him!) Plus any Random women that Jim and Darkrider pick up.

:grouphug:

So the plan would be (for me anyway), meet up at Dazsir's house "TIME?" then we convoy to "PLACE?" then we convoy / cruise to "PLACE?"

etc etc...

Sounds like good day to me.. can you fill in my blanks for me and will tell the missis :D she aint gonna like it as Sunday is the only full day we really spend together.. :D

Perfect Daz! Just what i was thinking! And any up for Saturday can arrange to meet somewhere on the Saturday evening!! :thumbs:

Gaz, looks like your diary's pretty crammed m8! Will see you on your Open Day though on the 10th! (And probs the night before too! :sly: :friday: :nana: )

But Bev Rd has tons of bars and wall-to-wall pillows, for those lads who need to have a little rest!

:omg: :notworthy

Tom! Did ya hear that! WALL TO WALL PILLOWS!!!! Your idea of heaven m8! :

I think it could be a good day to give some stuffing away for free !! :sex:

:tumble: :ecstatic: could be a few pillow fights as I will be tired from driving approx 400 miles that day, so will need some pillows. !!

:kneel:

I've got to say m8! You may have started a trend with this pillow thing! Could be the next 'Crazy Frog'craze!!! Just think Tom, you could start charging to send pictures of pillows out to hundreds of kids using annoying over played TV adverts!!! :no: