East Coast Cruise!

Mad Matt

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you not come up on the saturday? There is a nice Motel, nearby to where we live, which would be handy! :zzz:

can you give me some details .where it is and so on please. your right it would be handy.i might do that. :thumbs:

can you give me some details .where it is and so on please. your right it would be handy.i might do that. :thumbs:

Hello there, had a look on the web for you,

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=23806

This is literally 5 minutes round the corner from where I live, nice and handy!

Good place to stop and reasonably priced.

Look forward to hearing from you. :clap:

Think it will be because there's probably only upto 15 Supra owners in our whole area plus with the good weather lots of peeps will be doing the Family things on a Sunday.

I'll be there matey, Can you PM me your address and time you want me there, cheers :D

Ok, no more photo's of me.

And can you please explain your comments!! :stickpoke

:thanks: for the :welcome:

Darren, for the room. Your good lady for being so cool with us all being at your place. :urock:

Andrea for the Breakfast !! :innocent:

Louise and Paul (nee Bert) for your Friendship and fun.

Can't wait til next one at the end of this month !! :notworthy

Loads of Fun, Matt and i had a little fun with a Golf TDi. Then after seperating I was followed at high speed by a GT4, then a few beamers.

And every one waved as they turned off, no animosity just people enjoying the roads and driving !! Perfect end to a Perfect day.

Hope to see more of you at the next one and also hope to see some of you in York on Tuesday night !!

:thanks:

Who brought the air of class???? Had to be the tasty RED one!!

Guys, once again, a TOP BANANA of a day, and preceeding night! Plenty of :friday: and even a spot of 70's dancin!!?? :nana:

Shame we lost the FTO, and hope he finds out what went wrong with his motor? (Keeping up with the big boys obviously hurt the little mitsubishi!)

Loved the roundabouts the best personally, but couldn't seem to lay off the right foot long enough to keep her in a straight line?? :p

Tom, good drive home, and i think we scared that 'little man' in the Golf GTI!! Mind you, getting sandwiched in by two angry Soop drivers, and then having them drive in front of you side by side on a single carriageway for a mile must be pretty daunting! :scare: :devil:

Jim, it was nice of you to go steady so we could keep up with you, but i can't understand how i always seemed to be in front of you with your car becoming an ever increasingly small dot in my rear view mirror! :p

Good to meet everyone again, and i hope Hornet didn't get into too much bother for coming out to play! :giveup:

Andrea! Thanks for the fabulous breakfast, it was just what the doctor ordered this morning!, and Daz, thanks for letting me and Em kip on the 'half blown up' air mattress! :yawn: (think you and Jim need to practice your puffs!) ;)

See those of you who are attending on Tuesday night at Sherburn! :woot: