The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'94 MkIV Supra TT 6spd, BPU with pics and vids

Getrag

Sold

Hey guys, I relisted my car recently in the adverts below. And some pics and vids as everyone likes those :) Asking £7800.

I now have BIMTA checked evidence of authenticity of mileage in Japan. See last page for pics.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2384840.htm

Vids:

1994 Toyota Supra RZ, Twin Turbo, manual 6speed

Mileage reads 127,437 (Imported with 72128 kilometres/38946 miles and converted to read mph, therefore actual mileage 127,437 -

72,128 + 38,946 = 94,255miles

12 months MOT

6 months tax

Private number plate, NIL3777, included to sell at £7800.

This is a very well looked after car, serviced regularly, religeously warmed up and cooled down and driven with respect.

Unfortunately I have to sell as I'm flat hunting otherwise I would be keeping this beast. This item is for pick up only and

accepted payment methods include cash or bankers draft which will be verified before release of vehicle.

Dyno'd at 378ft/lb torque and 370bhp.

Recent work:

February 2010: respray of both sides, bumper and spolier.

March 2010: MOT, 2 new front tyres, 2 new front brake discs and 2 new rear wheel bearings.

Late 2009, replacement of both turbos for standard, second hand turbos with approximately 30,00 miles use.

January 2011, Brand new battery.

March 2011, 2 new rear tyres.

MOT March 2011 - with oil/plugs/oil filter changed. New rear wiper.

Basic service every approximately 4000 miles including oil (silkolen pro-s 10-50), spark plugs (ngk coppers) and oil filter.

In the time I have had the car, gearbox oil changed approximately 3 times with toyota product, diff oil changed approximately 2-3

times and coolant changed every year. Clutch and flywheel replaced for new once. Timing belt/cambelt replaced twice - yes I am

overkill. Waterpump replaced for new. Replace fuel filter for new.

I have lots of paperwork, including garage bills, part invoices and records of insurance/mot/road tax.

As you can see from the pics it has a hard intake pipe with blitz BOV on it. This came with the car and has never worked, it is

seized solid so essentially just a solid hard pipe.

Bodywork.

Recent work, Feb 2010 including respray of full left side, full right side, bumper off and resprayed and spoiler resprayed. Colour

is Ford Denim blue. Abflug bonnet and rear bumper. Veilside bumper and side skirts. TRD spoiler with sides smoothed off. Late

spec rear lights.

Performance.

BPU including intake, ngk copper plugs, full decat 2.75in downpipe to 3.5in cat back and 4in tail pipe. Walbro fuel pump and Thor

FCD. Saard R2D2 BOV.

Suspension.

Tein superstreet adjustable height and damping. Replaced drop links for new

Brakes.

New front discs, march 2010. Standard calipers and pads.

Wheels/tyres.

18in Inovite alloys with brand new, march 2010, front tyres ATR Sport's (235/40/18) and new rear tyres March 2011 (255/35/18).

Interior.

Momo millenium steering wheel, aftermarket gear know and handbrake. Sparco pedals, boost guage. Turbo timer and led rev

indicator.

Security.

Toad Ai606 alarm/immobiliser with certificate for insurance purposes.

ICE.

Double DIN . Self fitted front door frames and 4.5in speakers. Self fitted rear 4.5in speakers.

Smell.

Ambipure

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mileage reads 127,437 (Imported with 72128 kilometres/38946 miles and converted to read mph, therefore actual mileage 127,437 - 72,128 + 38,946 = 94,255miles. With the relevant paperwork.

Thanks for the kind words Brian, it's fortunate to have had some good people work on it. The Mk3 is still going strong with Tom btw.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.