'94 MkIV Supra TT 6spd, BPU with pics and vids

Getrag

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much, thats kind of you to say. Lots more interest coming in now with the good weather so I'm sure it will go soon. Will be sad to see it go but needs must and I'm sure Ill be back :)

Got BIMTA to check the mileage/kilometerage in Japan and it is authentic. So another reason you can buy this car with confidence. Mileage is correct with documentation (good for resale) and very well looked after.

I'm diesel powered too at the mo but not that slit yer wrists inducing lol - Alfa 159 Ti 2.4 JDTM :eek:

Bought a CBR600 to give me my speed fix for the mo!

Very nice indeed, plus its got JDM in the name, which im sure you noticed. I'm needing an upgrade as the Golf is pushing 153k miles but still going strong. I saw the pic of your bike in the Scottish meet thread, looks very nice. A fast Supra will start to feel slow after bikes.

Very nice indeed, plus its got JDM in the name, which im sure you noticed. I'm needing an upgrade as the Golf is pushing 153k miles but still going strong. I saw the pic of your bike in the Scottish meet thread, looks very nice. A fast Supra will start to feel slow after bikes.

lol :D I think it subliminaly drew me to it.

Yeah the Bikes are deceptive - they feel stupidly fast because you're exposed to the elements and feel and hear them so much when you're on them but when you look towards 1/4 mile figures they're not all that quicker than the likes of my Supra was and a well sorted single would no doubt have most, especially in 70 - 150+ type pulls where the Supra really excels and where you're likely to be up against one on a dual carriageway or similar private road. Bikes are also great fun on twisty country roads with all the leaning etc. and where you can't argue with them is sheer bang for buck in the performance stakes. Launching one full throttle and trying to keep the front wheel on the ground is also sheer :D inducing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.