The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Vs Bus

dazla

On my way to work this morning Traveling through Bolton town center. The road Goes into 2 lanes, The bus was in the 1st lane and i was in the second, Now my lane came to an end which meant that i some how had to cut in so i indicated but unfortunately i had a tosser of a bus driver who wanted to play silly beggars. He could see that i was going to get stuck so i sped up to cut in front, Naughty i know but i had no choice! So he decided to speed up. I managed to cut him up good and proper, I apologised With hazards and hand signals.

Next thing i see in my mirrors is the bus stuck up my back end flashing his high beams constantly. He did this for a good few minutes, Then the crazy tosser tried to overtake me, this guy had seriously lost the plot. We pulled up at the lights and he came along side me and oped his doors:blink: I was getting my self ready for a good ding dong:d He started shouting at me saying I've just cost him his license and that he's caught it all on camera. I just said why the hell wouldn't you just let me in when i indicated, He shouted "i'll see you in court you dick head"

Well i just couldn't believe what had just happened. I kept going over what he said and how i just cost him his licence and worst of all he's taking me to court:blink: Is this possible? or has he just had a serious case of road rage!.

I suspect the same camera would have also caught you indicating to pull in in the first place so even if he does try to cause trouble make sure you get a copy of the unedited footage and point that out.

Got lectured by some bus driver on friday claiming me and a mate were trying to tell her how to do her job when we were having a general conversation about roads and traffic. Less than 5 minutes after she went on about having a license for 30 years the dozy moo ran a blatant red and almost a couple of others (went from amber to red just as the front of the bus passed it).

That's what i don't get. He was saying he has my reg and its all on camera, i know i shouldn't of cut him up but surely he's talking $hit right?

I don't get it. Did something else happen? Did he swerve into another car? Slam on with a passenger flying into the windscreen?

I'd imagine he's full of cr&p. I crossed a road in a pedestrian area of Manchester a few years back, to find a bus pull out next to me and nearly run me over. It was just one of those things in a busy city centre.

He honked his horn and gave me the universal anchor sign. I pointed at my eyes as in look when you pull out, then applied a thrusting to the forehead to symbolise that he was a D!ck head. Next thing he's stopped the bus, got out and squaring up to me screaming all sorts. This is a guy that's on works time, getting out of a branded bus with a reg plate to start a fight in the middle of hundreds of people.... absolutely mental.

I suspect the same camera would have also caught you indicating to pull in in the first place so even if he does try to cause trouble make sure you get a copy of the unedited footage and point that out.

Got lectured by some bus driver on friday claiming me and a mate were trying to tell her how to do her job when we were having a general conversation about roads and traffic. Less than 5 minutes after she went on about having a license for 30 years the dozy moo ran a blatant red and almost a couple of others (went from amber to red just as the front of the bus passed it).

This guy also had a full bus of passengers when all this was going on. Cant believe he was trying to get round me as well. Whats all that about? I should report him my self!

I don't get it. Did something else happen? Did he swerve into another car? Slam on with a passenger flying into the windscreen?

I'd imagine he's full of cr&p. I crossed a road in a pedestrian area of Manchester a few years back, to find a bus pull out next to me and nearly run me over. It was just one of those things in a busy city centre.

He honked his horn and gave me the universal anchor sign. I pointed at my eyes as in look when you pull out, then applied a thrusting to the forehead to symbolise that he was a D!ck head. Next thing he's stopped the bus, got out and squaring up to me screaming all sorts. This is a guy that's on works time, getting out of a branded bus with a reg plate to start a fight in the middle of hundreds of people.... absolutely mental.

You should of dropped to the floor Matt and put a big hefty claim in:D

How many prostitues have you murdered?

Male or female? :eyebrows:

I can't give you a straight answer anyway, if some adopted a can-do attitude & started digging after I left they could have actually survived the experience.:sly:

Do you give them a spade then? Sporting serial killer, I like it....:D

H.

That's crazy, I'd complain to the company first.

Maybe he meant "You've cost yourself your licence" but being an idiot it came out that you'd cost him his licence.

Just complain, as long as you didn't do anything illegal then just get him in trouble :)

To a bus driver car drivers are scum.

To a truck driver, like myself, you are scum also.:D

I think truck drivers are scum. Stay out of the middle lane on the m-way until you can actually do an overtake in seconds not minutes and stop driving through red and amber lights. You have brakes FFS.:rolleyes: