The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mr T Supra Detail

Stonkin

Bloody hell mate that came up a right treat:). It'd be a bit of a spin for me to make but with results like that I'd love to see how you'd fair out on a red one;). If it finished looking only half as good as that then I would be very interested in making the trek over to you...:)

Cheers SDISTC, Nicola's car was certainly fun, came out great though :)

Paulrenn, black cars come up fantastic, dark solid colours always produce very good results.

Colmcork, equally red would be considered a dark colour and great even if restoring from a faded pink :)

Thanks guys, did like the last picture :)

Hi Guys, first off thanks for the kind words about my supra:), but the real Star of the show has to go to Christian at invisible touch detailing, for the truly outstanding job he done on my car. He is such a genuine guy and only wants to achieve the very best results for his customers. Dont know many people who would bother to go and get there customer to show them their car & discuss it if they them-self was not 100% happy with their own results, also take the time to find a solution to a problem until they are satisfied that they have got the best possible finish for you. Brill!

I am very very pleased with finished results and the last pic looks stunning, although it looked even better in the flesh:)

If anyone was thinking off having this done to their beloved supra I would highly recommend Christian to undertake the work.

Thanks again mate for excerlent job and advice on keeping it looking its best.

Andy.

I know andy and the car well, and as people say he always has it in great condition, but the before and after pic were quite a shock!

looks fantastic, quality job..

When i get mine done i know who will be doing it!

Ps funny enough Andy always asked what polish i use on my supra as the whites seemed deeper.. maguires! seems to work well on the white supes!