The mkiv Supra Owners Club

turbo charging a NA 2jz

trev the rev

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant imagine you cheque book tuners ever imaging drifting anything you own, i live my life on the edge, its death or glory with me. since i got clean you learn life is too short not to live to the extreme

:innocent:

So we have gone from 10 second drag racing, to street racing to you suddenly being a drift god? Wow you really don't know when to stop....

You the stand in for the stig, oh wait that is schui

i cant imagine you cheque book tuners ever imaging drifting anything you own, i live my life on the edge, its death or glory with me. since i got clean you learn life is too short not to live to the extreme

Spat coffee on laptop......:D

Not sure which moderator it is but thanks for the entertainment. I'm off to bed and maybe a quick wank first..!!

See you Trev....;)

H.

Guest Suprastar2009

Can't one of the mods trace the nobbers USP address and therefore location, then we can have an owners club outing, test the little boys claims? As funny as some of youse find it I don't like the idea of someone being onnhere with ne respect or interest in the club especially as we some of us have our locations and contact details on here and I'm sure there's more than a few numberplates on here, call me sceptical but I don't trust him one bit :D

holy hell that's outrageous !

I pay 100€ A YEAR for a tt 6spd here !!!

Yea over here we have knob heads in saxo's etc hand breaking round corners trying to impress the girlfriends because they cant do it any other way, then when a young fella who actually drives sane and looks after his Car gets a 3.0 supra the insurance companies sh!t them selves

Surely you don't mean....

The DK himself.. Keiichi 'Doogle' Tsuchiya

Yep he facebooked me too last night with a google search, he's custom building a 7.6 block and a 15 way diff on 54" wheels with spinning gold hubcaps with his dads name on them for Trev the Rev to drift around each of the planets of the solar system as he is the only one with the talents to do so :)

ill even turn down da boost and give you ten car lenghts and ill still win, $#@!it ill bring my dad so he can drive my new car back

Brrraaap!!!!1!! l33t skilz bruv!

Ya it's not what you drive, drive your n/a with turbo strapped on by tie straps and see how far that gets you, hahahaha a truly epic fail on all accounts bar keeping the forum entertained for the evening.

:yes: Every time someone mentions "strapping a turbo on" I get a literal mental image of a turbo placed on top of the spark plug cover and held in place by a ratchet strap.

You couldn't drift a dry $#@!e down the edge of a toilet .

:D :D

• 4 years later...