The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Arseholes !!! Why do people do this......

clarky666

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does not look accidental to me, just my thoughts. Does the so called neighbour have a side opening van? It has deffo stripped it right back!! A splash IMO would be more damage over more area but less volume. I wouldnt leave my Supra, or when I had my Cosworth etc out at night. If I didnt have a garage I would not want to own such a car due to the mindless tits out there.

Nothing that a 30mm ring spanner wouldnt solve if they were caught in the act.

Looks like an accident to me too, the guy could have dropped a can of it and not even realised it went on your car. Paint stripper will work its way through the layers so could have taken a bit of time to become that visible. If he parks his van near your car ask him if he's spilt anything recently, you should be able to tell from his reaction / answer if he had anything to do with it.

Nitromors needs to be scraped off after lifting the paint. I would go with acid of some sort.

I would be asking your next door neighbour what he thinks of the damage. He may just own up but then again, it will cost him money and he'll therefore lie like he never has before....;)

Bad days..!!

H.

Non of this makes sense, the marks don't look like an attack by some idiot but also it would have to be a complete retart to have an accident like that and then not own up to it!

Some investigating on your part me thinks. The first suspect would be whoever parks next to your car.

I remember when mine was hit by some t***er whilst parked and they did not leave any details I was fuming:wtf:

I have to say years ago people use to spray cars (jealous gits) with brake fluid which would have the same effect but it does look like someone tried to cover their tracks and wipe it off which caused the paint to pull. have to say £200 sounds good so hopefully better days ahead.

I feel your anger and frustration:(

accident, bollox!,,chance in a million,either someones really pissed of with you or they just don't like other people having cool stuff,,,

Surely if what you say is true then you'd pour whatever it was over the roof and bonnet and not at the bottom of the door ?