The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mod Help - $hane

foggy147

Buyers remorse maybe?

or maybe he's a cnut, Add......:D

This subject just really pi$$es me off. If you commit to something you follow through with it or you at least explain your situation. To hide and not return peoples calls shows and incredible lack of balls and I couldn't live with myself if I cowardly ignored people needing information.

It's not just the sellers problem but people down the chain who may have their own cars to sell, insurance companies charging for admin etc.

No consideration at all.

H.

what a total tosser the buyer is!!! I went to Essex to view my car in December. I told the seller I wanted the car but my full funds were not available till first week in Jan so If i could leave a deposit I would be back in first week in Jan for the car. He was ok with this and I kept him in the loop throughout. Jan came I went back down Essex, we both went the bank and he had the cash and I had my BPU TT

Sorry to here your story foggy, might be fate though matey.... the car is telling you to keep her ;)

Well yesterday I couldn't get my deposit back so lost 250.Shane also decided to send a private msg at midnight stating his student grant had been put back from sept to dec, basically bullshit in my opinion.well it's a lesson learnt doing someone a favour holding the for a month for someone.

Well yesterday I couldn't get my deposit back so lost 250.Shane also decided to send a private msg at midnight stating his student grant had been put back from sept to dec, basically bullshit in my opinion.well it's a lesson learnt doing someone a favour holding the for a month for someone.

Oh mate that's really bad. Sorry to hear this, I am sure he must have know about his student grant before midnight yesterday eh.

.well it's a lesson learnt doing someone a favour holding the car for a month for someone.

Don't judge everyone by this experience. Like I said, my buyer offered a deposit and I refused as I am a man of my word but my buyer could have found a better deal in the month that went by and would have been free to let me down. It's always better to take a 5% deposit and have a bit of peace of mind than worry about the deal going sour but a lot of people will stick to their word.

Generally, if they offer a deposit.......take it..!! Your story could easily have been the same for me last month, luck of the draw I suppose.

H.