The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini meet in the midlands Hinckley area before the the good weather has all gone

richarde7927

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive had a search round the area and found this place, never been there but thought i'd post it up so folks can have a look

http://www.theredgate.co.uk

It's a steakhouse not far from Mallory Park on the A5 near Nuneaton

I know were that is dunk , Its a nice little pub loads for car parking space , but i have never been in ,so i cannot say how big it is inside or what the food is like .

What about were we meet up last time it had a great car park and it was a big pub to , what was that called . Rich.

Ive had a search round the area and found this place, never been there but thought i'd post it up so folks can have a look

http://www.theredgate.co.uk

It's a steakhouse not far from Mallory Park on the A5 near Nuneaton

I know were that is dunk , Its a nice little pub loads for car parking space , but i have never been in ,so i cannot say how big it is inside or what the food is like .

What about were we meet up last time it had a great car park and it was a big pub to , what was that called . Rich.

Cant recall what the pub was called Richard, also no idea on how good the food is.

What about i throw a spanner in the worx :D this is a Bank/Holiday weekend and at Mallory Park there is classic car racing on both sunday 29th and monday 30th, its £12 to get in each day.

Any thoughts :rolleyes:

1. Richarde7927 (Rich) Hinckley

2. Dnk (dunk) Solihull

3. Supraudi (Keith) Sutton Coldfield

4. AlexM (I wonder) Rugby(ish)

5. Supra-Mike1984 (Mike) Wolverhampton

6. Guigsy (Adam) Northampton

7. ShamelessTT (Simon) Hagley,Stourbridge.

I'm definate up for this, ive been a member for 2+ years and ive never been to a meet yet. Either date is fine for me, as theres plenty of notice.

2. Dnk (dunk) Solihull

8. Offland (Matt) Telford,Shropshire

Guest shakespeare

If I may, can we offer you anything from Shakespeare County Raceway, Stratford-Upon-Avon. I know that our RWYB events don't start again until Otober but we've usually seen some good events at this time of year. Just a suggestion I know but if you are looking for somewhere to go but with a competive edge to it then look no further. You can have it as a day or weekend but it will be a Public Track Day RWYB. You could run a show 'n' shine in your own area and have a quarter mile knockout competition. Please let us know if this appeals.

If I may, can we offer you anything from Shakespeare County Raceway, Stratford-Upon-Avon. I know that our RWYB events don't start again until Otober but we've usually seen some good events at this time of year. Just a suggestion I know but if you are looking for somewhere to go but with a competive edge to it then look no further. You can have it as a day or weekend but it will be a Public Track Day RWYB. You could run a show 'n' shine in your own area and have a quarter mile knockout competition. Please let us know if this appeals.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/muddytalker/PTDad4low.jpg

Interesting to know :eyebrows:. . . .

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/muddytalker/PTDad4low.jpg

Jamie p is already setting up a rwyb in october for shakespeare

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=225737

Rich.

Guest chris'urx

2. Dnk (dunk) Solihull

8. Offland (Matt) Telford,Shropshire

9.Chris'URX (chris) South yardley, Birmingham