The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini meet in the midlands Hinckley area before the the good weather has all gone

richarde7927

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok well let me know when you plan to do another on next year, the santa pod, what is that (now you know I am a girl lol), tell me more!

I do not put mine away for the winter drive it every day, great fun in the snow lol

Santa Pod is drag racing, 1/4 mile up the strip, 2 lanes side by side against each other and the clock :)

Its near Wellingborough

DamanC%20-%203%20-%20Small.jpg

I drive mine all year round to . Santa pod is a 1/4 mile drag strip , ut you do not have to race ,you can just watch the racing there is also drifting ,club stands , and a parts sales area , plus the hks drag series boys will be there .

Here are some links :

http://www.japshow.co.uk/

This is were it is :

Santa Pod Raceway

Airfield Road

Podington

Wellingborough

Northants

NN29 7XA

Its £15 to get in and £20 for 4 runs down the strip if you want to that is (you will need your driving licence both parts for racing)

If you fancy it and the weather is ok i could meet up with you and you could follow me down . Rich.

Do you take yours off the road in the winter dunk , you have not sold it have you . Rich.

I tend to use the daily driver if we have snow or ice as its real seat munching fun in the supra on snow with big wide tyres :blink:

If theres no snow or ice she gets an airing every now and then, tt's love cold air ;)

Its in potentially my new bodyshop at the moment and is going to get a makeover, i can't start it yet due to a few complex circumstances involving the previous owner.

I tend to use the daily driver if we have snow or ice as its real seat munching fun in the supra on snow with big wide tyres :blink:

If theres no snow or ice she gets an airing every now and then, tt's love cold air ;)

Its in potentially my new bodyshop at the moment and is going to get a makeover, i can't start it yet due to a few complex circumstances involving the previous owner.

How does the last owner stop you doing things to your car ?

What are you plans for her dunk :cool:

Rich.

Oh right... condolences regarding your friend dnk. Yes I guess it can be complex with wills and all and family wishes. It would be nice to take it over if that was your friends wifes wishes :) Does that mean you will be out of retirement :)

Cheers mate, its quite sad as we had a fall out in March and lost touch with each other a bit, we'd been mates for 33 years !

I used to help run the business and spent quite a lot of time there, we also had a car trading business together.

Im looking at taking it over with the guy that works there, he's a good mate and were keeping the business runing until we know more what the family want and find out whats in his will.

Yes im out of retirement at the minute :):(:D