The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Premiership 2010-2011

TopgunTT

So then guys the big kick off for the new season starts tomorrow. Just wondered who you thought will win the Premiership and who you wanted to win. I think Chelsea will win it again, However i would like to see Liverpool win it. Poor Blackpool may be relegated by Christmas.

• 3 weeks later...
not a bad game , i think he will regret leaving out belamy , and thats nothing to do with me being welsh , the guy had a brilliant season last year , only to be $#@! on this , be interesting to hear some man city fans views

Man city could of done with Belamy today :D

I hope Manchester United don't win it, I've got loads of friends in London who support them :blink:

You just cant help yourself can you. :rolleyes:

not a bad game , i think he will regret leaving out belamy , and thats nothing to do with me being welsh , the guy had a brilliant season last year , only to be $#@! on this , be interesting to hear some man city fans views

I shall be backing Cardif every game this season, he is class.

Man city could of done with Belamy today :D

How we all laughed, if they had spent just another 15m they could have bought Bent and loaned him out to someone.:D