The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone after a complete low millage 2JZGTE TT engine?

wallis

Hey guys, just waiting on the photos for the jza 80 engine still but will be this week, the bloke was in Romania unill yesterday morning...lol

i didnt know:blink:

However I do know it 100% has a loom and the millage was actually 79000km so its over 40000miles im affraid.

It has a matching auto gearbox and will be complete with turbos now.

Im just waiting on the bloke to tell me if he has the rad and coolers still as he cant remember?

Im looking for £1500 all in or £1100 without the box or £900 without the box or turbos, you still have first dibbs on it mitch, i just need the photos to upload so u can see it, it will come with a months warrenty aswell.

If mitch is not interested i think ray has sec dibbs with raven and monsween following.

From my pms i dont think this is going to be around for long guys.

cheers.

Edited by wallis (see edit history)

Quick update again guys rather than send loads of pm's I thought I would just post on here.

The engine has a loom but is not for a supra tt, I found out this morning, so sorry but there is not a loom now.

Mitch u had first dibbs but I have had an offer last night for the job lot for full asking price and I'm going to be crazy not to take the offer unless u guys match it!

Let me know guys otherwise it's sold,

thx again

matt

Quick update again guys rather than send loads of pm's I thought I would just post on here.

The engine has a loom but is not for a supra tt, I found out this morning, so sorry but there is not a loom now.

Mitch u had first dibbs but I have had an offer last night for the job lot for full asking price and I'm going to be crazy not to take the offer unless u guys match it!

Let me know guys otherwise it's sold,

thx again

matt

so is it from a lexus aristo then? if so a lot more will need to be changed to make it fit into the supra....sumps, turbo pipes etc.

so is it from a lexus aristo then? if so a lot more will need to be changed to make it fit into the supra....sumps, turbo pipes etc.

No the bloke had a loom which he thought was for the supra it's simply not even for a Toyota as it has Mitsubishi logo on it!

It's a supra engine from a supra mate

so this means i have 1st dibbs then?:D

another engine to my collection then:d

This is still for sale, had an offer for the job lot but because of the mix up with details, the fact its got no loom now, its up for grabs again.

Ive tried to pm the person about it but hes not getting back to me and its available as of monday for delivery (At extra cost) or collection.

Im looking for now £1450 complete with auto box and turbos or £900 with out turbos and box or £1100 without auto box.

Offers still welcome ray but its got to be for the full £900 bud.

Guys im having a problem with my inbox for some reason??

Im getting the email private messages from peepz on my iphone but there not in my inbox on the forum and its starting to get confusing....lol

Ive pm'd u ray about the engine but maybe u didnt get it?

I have also pm'd ttsupra, reeceu again let me know if u didnt get my pm's.

cheers,

matt.

I'd pay the full asking price for this. Is there an intercooler with it? Ecu? Rad?

My only concern is the (lack of) loom, which given their rarity and horrendous price from Mr T, effectively makes the package useless.

Edit- as in I will take everything

Do u mean u want the whole lot?

And as the post states theres no rad, loom or any coolers im affraid.

cheers.

This is still for sale, had an offer for the job lot but because of the mix up with details, the fact its got no loom now, its up for grabs again.

Ive tried to pm the person about it but hes not getting back to me and its available as of monday for delivery (At extra cost) or collection.

Im looking for now £1450 complete with auto box and turbos or £900 with out turbos and box or £1100 without auto box.

Offers still welcome ray but its got to be for the full £900 bud.

sorry matthew im gana pass on this as no loom, if i can source a jap-spec loom ill let you know. :)

Ray you need to pm me and quote me some money to make my aero go faster!:D

Seeing as you are the 2.5tt king:D you must have one sitting around...........

nah - you aero just needs wings and off you go....:D

guess what, ive got another 1jz engine(40k miles) to go into an Rx7 (with a PHR 1 turbo kit) and R154 gearbox, oh and ive also got a VVti engine for my n/a aero and also a v161 & 5 speed conversion for it, still deciding on which to use :D

PIMP!!! i would say more of a Supra enthusiast :D

NB: If your'e really interested i should be able to source a 1jz engine for between £550-700. I just found a complete soarer for my mate for £600!! theres another local guy who is also selling a complete soarer but not sure on price, i think he wants about £600 for the engine with turbo's,loom and ecu etc.

let me know and ill do some research

sorry matthew im gana pass on this as no loom, if i can source a jap-spec loom ill let you know. :)

ok ray thx and no worries, if u can source us a loom that would be awesome, i think it not having one is now a big problem for people as they all seem to want to convert from n/a to tt.

I guess its only really perfect for someone who already has a tt and just needs a new engine for a project?

cheers again ray

ok ray thx and no worries, if u can source us a loom that would be awesome, i think it not having one is now a big problem for people as they all seem to want to convert from n/a to tt.

I guess its only really perfect for someone who already has a tt and just needs a new engine for a project?

cheers again ray