Havard

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could of chose a decent pic of my wheels, Ad:d

Do Dare wheels still do copys of the Axis hiro wheels....might be worth a look, H

Yeah, been looking at the Dares but ACW seem to do copies as per the link above. They are only £80 a wheel though so I must assume that they are kack and they will corrode pretty quickly.

Then again, at that price I could afford to buy a set every year....;):D

Just out of interest, what tyre sizes would be suitable for 9.5 and 8.5 wheels. I would probably want 235's on the front and at least 265's on the back. 19" wheels are looking favourite.

H.

:) Im liking them look like they will suit the gunmetal a treat Paul, are you going for 19s or 18s ?

Cheers

-Ian-

19" mate.

I just need to confirm the offsets and then see if they will clear uk brakes. I would be surprised if 19"s won't clear them. Possibly need to find a place that will test fit them first.....:innocent:

H.

This months calendar has a blue car with axis alloys on it IIRC. They are 19's and it appears to have UK's on it. If you can ID the car you can ID the owner and ask if they needed spacers etc :)

Not sure if those are the ones you are after or not though?

I had a set of axis hiro reps that I recently sold to a chap in France, they were a really nice looking wheel! The bloke I bought them off had a gunmetal supra and I think they suited it really well!

So price in mind for your old wheels? I'll be on the look out for another set in a couple of months time :)