Yet another photoshop request..!!

Havard

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bloody hell, can't find them mate. I knew a couple of places that did them a couple of years ago but they are no longer listed on their sites.

On a side note Ive seen gun metal wheels on a gun metal car along with hyper silver and both look great. I'll have a look for some pics mate.

that car is stunning mate.

I bet you can't wait :)

Cheers.....just counting the days..:D

Bloody hell, can't find them mate. I knew a couple of places that did them a couple of years ago but they are no longer listed on their sites.

On a side note Ive seen gun metal wheels on a gun metal car along with hyper silver and both look great. I'll have a look for some pics mate.

Thanks Adam, I'll give DP a ring and see what the situation is. Why is it, whenever I find a set of wheels I like, there is always a reason that I can't have them.....:(

H.

Be careful, I don't think UK's fit under them :)

What the Axis ones?

I spoke to DP Motorsports earlier on and they no longer do the Milano's. I could just get some Hiros and spray them in the centres......:blink:

Shopping for wheels is beginning to seriously piss me off....:(

H.

What the Axis ones?

I spoke to DP Motorsports earlier on and they no longer do the Milano's. I could just get some Hiros and spray them in the centres......:blink:

Shopping for wheels is beginning to seriously piss me off....:(

H.

Pretty sure neither of them fit over the larger brakes bud.

The Hiro's do I think, though maybe not the Axe version. Gaz 1 had the Axis version which are better quality anyway. But I'm sure he had UK brakes:search: 19's they were.

Not sure on your budget H but if you were looking at Volks could I perhaps interest you in a set of these lovely HRE wheels?

http://wheelsworldwide.co.uk/wheels/hre/565c/brushed

Or I-Forge? No idea how much, but the yanks are starting to get right into them. Have a look at the broucher there is a good selection and many finishes and colour available.

http://www.iforged.com/uk/technology.php

Edited by hoff (see edit history)

Ahh, not sure on the 19's. I remember reading someone talking about the 18" version and saying they don't fit with UK's.

Ah yes, you're absoloutly right matey, 18's dont from what I've been told too:)

I want new wheels too now. I'm due for a change, seem to end up selling mine to mates once a year :rolleyes:

Like the Iforged TE 5's. I bet they are bloody expensive. My budget is about £1500, may go to more for the right set but don't want to be paying £2k for a set of wheels and then for them to start peeling etc.

I want a good quality wheel for a decent price at the end of the day..!!

H.

Including tyres mate? Most of the top end stuff will be good quality and light too. All depends on the finish really. My Ultralits have lasted very well and I dont protect them as often as i should either. Though I kept he off the road over winter. A set of wheel manias i had lasted no time and I was constantly cleaing and looking after them and they still coroded.

God your so picky! :D

If i had a spare 1500 to drop on wheels they would be on there way by now :p

Yes but I have class to consider....;)

Including tyres mate? Most of the top end stuff will be good quality and light too. All depends on the finish really. My Ultralits have lasted very well and I dont protect them as often as i should either. Though I kept he off the road over winter. A set of wheel manias i had lasted no time and I was constantly cleaing and looking after them and they still coroded.

Hmm, tyres. There's probably £600 quids worth of tyres too....:blink:

Ok then 2K for the lot, you've got a deal.....:D

H.

Yes but I have class to consider....;)

Hmm, tyres. There's probably £600 quids worth of tyres too....:blink:

Ok then 2K for the lot, you've got a deal.....:D

H.

:D

Here's a couple of other options which look great in the flesh and are a decant quality and shouldn't go coroding etc. And about £1500 inc a full set of tyres:p Both 18's and clear UK brakes. The 2nd come in differant colour options too.

Jamies (G-nemie) Kie Racing D1's http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=2089

And, um, Jamies (magictorch) Rota Boosts http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=196695&page=8

Also Rota Grids are worth a look maybe:)

Right then, I'm off to buy some wheels. Er, have tea. I mean have tea:d

:D

Here's a couple of other options which look great in the flesh and are a decant quality and shouldn't go coroding etc. And about £1500 inc a full set of tyres:p Both 18's and clear UK brakes. The 2nd come in differant colour options too.

Jamies (G-nemie) Kie Racing D1's http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=2089

And, um, Jamies (magictorch) Rota Boosts http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=196695&page=8

Also Rota Grids are worth a look maybe:)

Right then, I'm off to buy some wheels. Er, have tea. I mean have tea:d

Hmm, not really floating the boat I'm afraid. Gunmetal is not easy to match up with. Not sure about Chrome wheels either, how do they survive the winter?

I had thought about getting a set of stock 17"s for the winter but when is the weather ever that good??

H.

I thought they only came in 8 and 9 inch widths. I hade a set of D1's and really liked them but not even as wide as stock on the rear so they had to go.

H, I still think a gun mtal, graphite or hyper black will look the muts nuts mate. Having said that pics could prove me wrong:D