The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are my chances?

SaqTRD

Guest p2g_qc

Hi Guys,

After speaking to the forum administrators yesterday I was given permisson to use your site to assist with any problems that may occur, I'm not here to sell I just want to help.

If any of you have questions or feedback please let me know on the link above.

Regards

George

Hi Guys,

After speaking to the forum administrators yesterday I was given permisson to use your site to assist with any problems that may occur, I'm not here to sell I just want to help.

If any of you have questions or feedback please let me know on the link above.

Regards

George

Good on you! i have used your company a few times now and find the service very good:thumbs: I'm sure with that sort of attitude you will win a few converts here.

Thanks for this George!

I've already spoken to a few of your colleagues and have raised a claim with you guys by sending you proof of purchase and images of the damage.

I've forwarded you the email that i've sent.

Many thanks

Saq

Hi,

My name is George Iveson and I'm the Quality Controller at Parcel2go.com. I'm saddened to hear that your parcel has arrived damaged, may I ask you to forward the P2G number to my email address [email protected] (Including reference to your posting on this forum) and I promise I will look into this in detail for you and help you through the claims process.

Kindest Regards

George Iveson

Quality Controller

Parcel2go.com

Guest p2g_qc

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update on this type of claim, normally a claim of this nature would be rejected by our couriers due to what they would deem inadequate packaging of the item. We strongly advise that all parcels are packaged securely when sending on our service to avoid damage. You can find further information here

if anyone has further Just a quick update on this type of claim, normally a claim of this nature would be rejected by our couriers due to what they would deem inadequate packaging of the item. We strongly advise that all parcels are packaged securely when sending on our services to avoid damage. You can find further information regarding packaging here
if anyone has any further question with regards to packaging or the claims process in general please let me know or contact us via our website. With this claim in particular we are going to honour this claim ourselves as a goodwill gesture as in doing this our aim is to build a relationship with our customers via forums like this and prove that we care deeply about our customers and the type of service they receive.

Lastly we have set up a discount code which gives all members of the forum a 5% discount on all services except Multi, Lite or HDNL Economy Services. The code is mkivsupra.net

Please let me know if I can help further.

Kindest Regards

George Iveson

Quality Controller

Guys,

I dont need to sit here and tell you how great Parcel2GO's services are. It was obviously the fault of the sender, who i've tried to call various times and he doesn't answer.

I'm very greatful that I'm getting my money back, but I feel Parcel2GO should claim it off the sender.

Its not right for him to get away with this.

But once again a huge thank you to George from P2G for all his assistance.

Saq

Im suprised he didnt cut out the courier and just build a catapult. Probably would have been a better idea..

Shocking packaging, and appauling seller from what i read.

Wouldnt like to buy a haribo bear from them, would probably come tortured maimed and beaten to a point you wouldnt recognise it as a haribo.

sorry to hear of your predicament.. its a shame the member would also be eligable to get the club discount too:P

Its such a shame that after the seller and I had a conversation the day I got the package, we had a conversation and he blamed the parcel company. Since then, i've tried to contact him many times but he doesn't answer.

If it wasn't for P2G sorting this out for me, i would have been out of pocket as I cant see a way of getting my money back from him.

:(

Its such a shame that after the seller and I had a conversation the day I got the package, we had a conversation and he blamed the parcel company. Since then, i've tried to contact him many times but he doesn't answer.

If it wasn't for P2G sorting this out for me, i would have been out of pocket as I cant see a way of getting my money back from him.

:(

Name to Shame? :sly:

George excellent customer service! Hope your supervisors get to see this forum!