The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pancakes!!! - Sunday 26th September

plus1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I'm home, tired and about to start uploading pictures..... 218 miles to get home

Great day had,

any reply from Mable yet ;):search:

Whos this Mable person :innocent:

Great afternoon, great to see everyone including 'Helen'. Sorry to those I did not chat to or introduce Amanda too, its abit difficult with so many people :)

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

Talk about a baptism of fire though. Hope we (Helen) didn't scare her off.

And I'd recommend learning to spell her name correctly ;)

Amanda. :)

Mike

Your not kiddin, good job she has a sense of humour. Meant to ask if the wedding invite was for +1 as well?? Not sure if thats a good idea or not ;)

Spelling corrected, thats what you get for typing fast when tired.

Great fun boys, even getting pulled over and asked politely to "slow down". 1.2 boost is a killer

Good to meet you all. Thanks for making me feel welcome. Pancakes were awesome and drive was amazing. I have been to Wales many times and not seen such scenery. Walkie Talkies for all next time - then we can holla if we see coppers

My pictures will be on PB soon

Great to see everyone again and to meet a few new faces.

I had a great blast on the way home, the car was running the best it has for ages so to say I was gutted not to make the whole day is an understatement. Looks like you had a good time, excellant pics.

I cant go much longer without s large dutch savoury.

Great fun boys, even getting pulled over and asked politely to "slow down". 1.2 boost is a killer

Good to meet you all. Thanks for making me feel welcome. Pancakes were awesome and drive was amazing. I have been to Wales many times and not seen such scenery. Walkie Talkies for all next time - then we can holla if we see coppers

My pictures will be on PB soon

GL on the insurance quote! :cool:

:) Great Day out Guys n Gals. pity the "spirited drive" was dampend by mr undercover rozzer ...but he sounded a decent chap could have been worse ! good to see some new faces and the oldies too lol

Great weather, great roads, great food, great company, what else could we ask for :D

Cheers

-Ian-