• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BP Station Standish. J27 M6 08:30 leave at 08:45

1) Ian & Sharon

2) Havards

3) Ian Ian

4) Purity 14

5) Mr & Mrs Wild (in the barge )

6) Mike & Steph (although 8:45 is optimistic, we may have to play catch up when you wake us up asking where we are! However if Tom does make it the fear of a megaphone may just do it :D )

B/ Chester Services ..............09:15 leave at 09:30

1) Tachoking

C/ Ponderosa Cafe ...............11:00 leave 12:30-12:30

1 Hoff

D/ Pancake house 5-6pm

1 M5W TT + Guest

Looks like someone has copied the wrong list. Unfortunately we are setting off from Wrexham on the Sunday so will be meeting you up at Chester Services - gutted too especially now that Tom S is coming over on the Saturday :(

1) Havards

2) Ian Ian

3) Purity 14

4) Mr & Mrs Wild (in the barge )

5) Mike & Steph (although 8:45 is optimistic, we may have to play catch up when you wake us up asking where we are! However if Tom does make it the fear of a megaphone may just do it )

6) Tom S?

7)

1) Tachoking

2) Sharon and Ian

1 Hoff

D/ Pancake house 5-6pm

1 M5W TT + Guest

Sted - how come you and Lynz are not on the list?

more the merrier Tony probably best if you meet us at the Chester services easier to find from Yorkshire put your name on the list :)

Cheers

-Ian-

Thanks mate - haven't been over to Wales for a long time. Llandudno ski slope - fun times.

Okay, will do. I will probably be at my Mum's place in Knowsley, so I might venture up to the first meeting point.

Will be at one of the meeting points. Hopefully have my new Sup by then too

Thanks mate - haven't been over to Wales for a long time. Llandudno ski slope - fun times.

Okay, will do. I will probably be at my Mum's place in Knowsley, so I might venture up to the first meeting point.

Will be at one of the meeting points. Hopefully have my new Sup by then too

Woot.!!

I'll pm you a couple of mobile numbers then there are no cock ups on the day.....;)

H.

Woot.!!

I'll pm you a couple of mobile numbers then there are no cock ups on the day.....;)

H.

Got them. Thanks mate - appreciate it. Hopefully no problems on Friday

1) Havards

2) Ian Ian

3) Purity 14

5) Mike & Steph (although 8:45 is optimistic, we may have to play catch up when you wake us up asking where we are! However if Tom does make it the fear of a megaphone may just do it )

6) Tom S

7) Tony B

8)

1) Tachoking

2) Sharon and Ian

3)

Possibly Tony B depending on his location (talking 3rd person :))

1 Hoff

D/ Pancake house 5-6pm

1 M5W TT + Guest

Edited by Tom S (see edit history)

We'll be coming but we'll be playing catch up too as the puppy sitters only start work at 9.30am on a Sunday so we'll find you along the way:)

Mike & Steph let us know if you're catching up too and we can meet up.

Alternatively if the Jagermeister is having its affect sunday morning and there is a delay then we'll be there :eyebrows:

Wow i should pay attention to this part of the forum more often! I'm only in Llandudno so would love to join at the pancake house with the girlfriend if she's willing! Bad news is i can't join for the rest of the run because i live / work in a hotel all day, good news is i live / work in a hotel all day so if anybody needs to stay over i could orgainse a cheap rate? Only problem is we don't have a car park :(

Wow i should pay attention to this part of the forum more often! I'm only in Llandudno so would love to join at the pancake house with the girlfriend if she's willing! Bad news is i can't join for the rest of the run because i live / work in a hotel all day, good news is i live / work in a hotel all day so if anybody needs to stay over i could orgainse a cheap rate? Only problem is we don't have a car park :(

Which Hotel is this ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Hope you can make it, its looking like a good turn out;)

See you all tomorrow!!!

Got them. Thanks mate - appreciate it. Hopefully no problems on Friday

1) Havards

2) Ian Ian

3) Purity 14

6) Tom S

7) Tony B

8)

1) Tachoking

2) Sharon and Ian

3) Steve & Ping

Possibly Tony B depending on his location (talking 3rd person :))

1 Hoff

D/ Pancake house 5-6pm

1 M5W TT + Guest