The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Razza's old car up for sale..!!

Havard

there are quite a lot of differences if you know what to look for. pitty there is no engine bay shot.

uk cars didnt come in that green, facelift only i think

facelift indicators, repeaters and quater lights.

black interior (only black and white uk cars had black interiors i think although i could be wrong)

uk cars stopped in 96.

I bet if you actualy had a look it wouldnt have a diff cooler.

someone is going to buy that and end up coming on here and will get shot down. im sure its a nice car but the dealer is miss selling it.

• 2 weeks later...

When I first went to insure mine it was listed on the DVLA database as a 1984 mkiii supra, aerotop, twin turbo, first registered in the UK in 2002....on a 1994 plate!

When I asked them how they thought it was a 1984 car registered on a 1994 plate they said 'sometimes cars don't get registered the year they are made because they are stored by the manufacturer'......don't you think its more likely to be a typo where you put 1984 rather than 1994 I said.....'could be' they said.

DVLA get it wrong sometimes.

How has he got a w plate on the car, btw its got my old turbo`s on.

Its defo a W reg and not private. I questioned razza on it as well but cant recall the explaination.

His old turbos blew on the previous engine, and parts of the turbos went through the engine rendering it "very broken".

Think he had the new engine installed at Toyota GT.

I posted this in another thread concerning this car (and yes the W in the reg is due to an error by DVLA):

As a few have stated it's a 96 Jspec facelift cross-over model (meaning facelift exterior and interior but non-VVTi engine). 100% jspec but with a UK bonnet scoop and UK front lights. Everything else was factory or retro-fitted.

One of the rear wheels has a different offset and width to the other.

If it's up for more than £7.5k it's more than it sold for. And with that, this thread is closed because it concerns a certain trader that is not allowed to advertise anything for sale on this forum due to their misleading adverts and legal threats against the club administrators.