Im out till next year, cars dead

dude

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its hard to keep the love, just 1 decent run would have made the difference but this is just hard work.:(

I need to get the enthusiasm back and save some money up dude, one decent meeting would have given me some incentive but it seems like I am not destined to drive that car

John, I know exactly how you feel mate, Im there myself at the moment with mine, 6 months in just trying to get a ready and working car, and when I do, when I think its all over, the engine goes chocolate on me.

But you gotta rely on the people around you mate, gotta give it some time to get over things, things always seem better the next day, look at me, your offer really knocked me for 6, you didnt have to, but its a massive incentive to keep pushing in the direction I want to go ;)