The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod call outs! Who do you want to race?

JamieP

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im pulling my engine out this week sometime, so can get this block to you soon, I have a spare NA lump that Im going to throw in as a replacement for now, so I have something running for Suprapod, unless you think something can be cobled together before then ;)

*COUGH* Call out bitch *COUGH* :p

I use some siemens injectors i think they are 650's drop straight in the stock NA fuel rail and dont need a resistor pack just the injector clips from a v6 vauxhall omega or similar.... ps Ash i still need to call you re: the bellhousing.

Dude, you do, it should be on its way from the far east, I'll let you know when it arrives ;)

*COUGH* Call out bitch *COUGH* :p

Call out ??

Not paying for the strip mate, forwards grip stuff doesnt interest me :p

So you're have to play with yourself, but then you should be used to that by now :D

If you fancy some twin drift battles then thats cool ;)

Dude, like i'd have a chance, second thoughts, i know what your luck is like recently, maybe we could give it a go!! ;)

Gav, thats just wrong! WTF!

Sweet, you crash into my car, your arse is mine for a reshell ;)

That ain't gonna happen mate as you'll no doubt have some sort off issue on the day/night before and be sat on the line blowing smoke or oil everywhere!:p As long as the cowboy wagon is on that truck of yours mate all is good! ;)

Or even get lost on the M3 somewhere and run out of petrol in the middle of the night!!!!

That ain't gonna happen mate as you'll no doubt have some sort off issue on the day/night before and be sat on the line blowing smoke or oil everywhere!:p As long as the cowboy wagon is on that truck of yours mate all is good! ;)

Or even get lost on the M3 somewhere and run out of petrol in the middle of the night!!!!

You do wanna get to this dont you :D

And I didnt get lost on the M3 you tard lol, I came off the M3 to find petrol and then got lost, but if I remember rightly, how long did it take twiddle dum and twiddle tee to go find petrol in the same area :p I nearly started looking for you ;)

And I didnt get lost on the M3 you tard lol, I came off the M3 to find petrol and then got lost, but if I remember rightly, how long did it take twiddle dum and twiddle tee to go find petrol in the same area :p I nearly started looking for you ;)

Hey, we found you with a random screen shot from your iphone of 'I am here' :)

Hey, we found you with a random screen shot from your iphone of 'I am here' :)

Speak to Apple, they make shit batteries lol, you should be thanful you got that much info, instead of "come and bring me petrol"....."where are you"....."Im in".....CLUNK :D

And why is there a picture of a shaved pussy in my thread, even though my works firewall blocks it out because of the words shaved pussy, thanks Gav :D

:rlol:

Dude you must have left the M3 to go dogging or something as you were in a proper random spot!!! :blink:

We did about 30 miles looking for a dam petrol station too! Was dam annnoying finding every pertol station shut but then again it was 1am! Poor Gav had been working solid for about 2 days non stop too i'm sure it was only the pure comedy factor, that it could only happen to you, that kept him awake!

Love you man! You've been the highlight to many a fun evening! Thanks bro..

:rlol:

Dude you must have left the M3 to go dogging or something as you were in a proper random spot!!! :blink:

We did about 30 miles looking for a dam petrol station too! Was dam annnoying finding every pertol station shut but then again it was 1am! Poor Gav had been working solid for about 2 days non stop too i'm sure it was only the pure comedy factor, that it could only happen to you, that kept him awake!

Love you man! You've been the highlight to many a fun evening! Thanks bro..

Glad I entertain lol, love you too x ;)