The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wednesday 23rd june, convoy to ace cafe

Was wondering if we were going to do a convoy. Can always rely on you Chris, will be there, got half day as off to see the guy I bought the car from to see if we can find that bloody locking wheel nut key, he thinks he has it in his garage.

this is to everyone that is going ace cafe on wednesday.

Will be meeting at thurrock services just after the crossing at 6pm. Will be meeting in the main car park area.

Get there a bit early to get a good spot and have a good convoy down there.

1. Supraturbochris

2. Tjp

Guest Budz86

Which way you going Chris? Round the top of the M25 or the bottom? I suspect the top, but if it's the bottom I may meet you somewhere on route as I'm driving up with Bradleyh_15 from Eastbourne

Good to see convoy coming only thing is 6pm is close on rush hour & could be loads of jams I reckon if your leaving at 6pm you will not be there till 7.30 :(

Always good to leave before rush hour if possible just finish work a little early ;)

See you all wednesday cheers Lui

I've done the run before, it was fine traffic wise.

I imagine that the football game will mean most cars are off the road for the day as people will be in the pubs from lunchtime.

good shout Dan

is chris gona pick u up then go onto lakeside

if so ile see ya at services

Edited by Darron Q (see edit history)